The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
getting all those 5* is cool but it comes with expectation, OSU has to win a championship this year no excuses, Ryan Day has been there too long now
OSU gets 5 stars and has expectations every year :brutusDahell: . It’s not a program losing 5 games a year. Nothing changes. Natty or bust as usual.
Yep and the same team that beat UGA. And that’s the point dummy, if DeBoer can make a bunch of 3 star players play like that then imagine what he can do with our talent. Saban and his coaching staff were not good the past few years, we shouldn’t have lost any game that we did.
He had success in the pac 12. Now im sure you don’t think that gonna automatically translate to success in the sec. I mean it is the greatest conference in football as you like to remind us. Not even gonna bring up your roster isn’t that great. You gonna feel it in recruiting as well. Hell OSU done moved in and set up shop in Birmingham. You think Saban would allow that shyt? You in for a rude awakening this year.

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Screenshot_20240205_084014_YouTube.jpg

What yall think?

I'm wait & see on Bama atm. They play uga early this year too. They'll still be top 4 in the conference but idk that they're better than Texas with a brand new coach. I've been a milroe fan, but he looked not good agains Mich. if he takes the next step then they have a chance

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
OSU gets 5 stars and has expectations every year :brutusDahell: . It’s not a program losing 5 games a year. Nothing changes. Natty or bust as usual.

He had success in the pac 12. Now im sure you don’t think that gonna automatically translate to success in the sec. I mean it is the greatest conference in football as you like to remind us. Not even gonna bring up your roster isn’t that great. You gonna feel it in recruiting as well. Hell OSU done moved in and set up shop in Birmingham. You think Saban would allow that shyt? You in for a rude awakening this year.
You just sound dumb as hell. We’re the only team thats been able to go toe to toe with UGA and beat them. If our talent isn’t good then what does that make everyone else’s? If you think Ryan Day is a good enough coach to win it all then DeBoer certainly can.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Screenshot_20240205_084014_YouTube.jpg

What yall think?
Georgia being #1 is wild. Didn’t beat anyone last year and lost to a mid Bama team. Bama ahead of Texas is just as crazy. But I understand not wanting to put a newcomer #1. Ole Miss is to low considering what they added and LSU to high considering what they lost.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans

But OSU hasn’t won one in 10 years now, if Day doesn’t win one in the next year or so it’s time to start looking at him sideways

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
You just sound dumb as hell. We’re the only team thats been able to go toe to toe with UGA and beat them. If our talent isn’t good then what does that make everyone else’s? If you think Ryan Day is a good enough coach to win it all then DeBoer certainly can.
UGA ain’t played nobody all year bozo until the sec chip game. So beating them proved what? It’s over for Bama.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
the-cosby-show-wheres-the-lie.gif

Man look at that new Big Ten schedule... it's funny how easy they get off in year 1. :unimpressed:

It's all good tho.. Ohio State A&M gonna come crashin down. :blessed:
Just doing what y'all hoe asses did last year :ahh:

But at least we got Oregon on the schedule and not bowling green and Nevada and shyt :shaq: