The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ohio State the king of off-season championships.They know ain’t nobody in there to bring them a championship.If anyone’s daddy is not there anymore it’s Urban Meyer.10 years since y’all did anything.Got 1 weak ass sugar bowl win over Arkansas or some shyt GTFO here make up wearing off season hoes.Ohio State can’t talk shyt to no one I don’t care how new your little media guide is.

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ohio State gonna make the playoffs cuz their schedule is so weak but they won’t be battle tested and gonna get dropped on their head come playoffs.Y’all can keep spraying the silly string rn though.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Ohio State the king of off-season championships.They know ain’t nobody in there to bring them a championship.If anyone’s daddy is not there anymore it’s Urban Meyer.10 years since y’all did anything.Got 1 weak ass sugar bowl win over Arkansas or some shyt GTFO here make up wearing off season hoes.Ohio State can’t talk shyt to no one I don’t care how new your little media guide is.
the-cosby-show-wheres-the-lie.gif

Ohio State gonna make the playoffs cuz their schedule is so weak but they won’t be battle tested and gonna get dropped on their head come playoffs.Y’all can keep spraying the silly string rn though.
Man look at that new Big Ten schedule... it's funny how easy they get off in year 1. :unimpressed:

It's all good tho.. Ohio State A&M gonna come crashin down. :blessed:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
d65b0f61-dd37-4df2-b90f-d7fecce7dbb5_text.gif

Nobody was on dat with us last yr so put the vape down.

you need to be somewhere enjoying ya last lil bit of relevance before u return to the dark ages. I seen ya lil meltdowns in ya thread. Bet mama trust somewhere shamed as hell :lolbron:
She had her head held high as i walked her to her car early this morning :shaq:

smitty22

Supporter
Daps
Silly string is you acting like it’s that time of the month cause OSU took 6 transfer and got a couple 5* recruits in the offseason. Or is Saban gone the reason you running to the Piggly Wiggly to get ya cotex? Either way cheer up buddy it’s a long way till opening kickoff when you’ll have a legit reason to be acting all pissy.

smitty22

Supporter
Daps
DeBoer beat Texas with Washington’s talent. He’s gonna have a field day with all the talent we have.

Mizzou is way too low lol
Washington talent last year>>>> Bama talent this year. Stupid statement Hell Saban lost to Texas at home last year.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Washington talent last year>>>> Bama talent this year. Stupid statement Hell Saban lost to Texas at home last year.
Yep and the same team that beat UGA. And that’s the point dummy, if DeBoer can make a bunch of 3 star players play like that then imagine what he can do with our talent. Saban and his coaching staff were not good the past few years, we shouldn’t have lost any game that we did.