The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
East Texas my bad

and according to sb nation and 24/7 sports they are the 7th rated team as of august with their composite score, so let’s start there, as my information goes, if you want to argue with them cool, frankly i don’t care, the bigger point is Mike ain’t walk into the replacements with Keanu and Orlando, and Tamu can easily pass the hat around and start snatching nikkas up if they want to, so that’s my other point, and my final point is, it’s still tbd, they didn’t bring him in to be the 3rd to the 4th best team in the sec west, so he better start knocking Mf’s off or they gon run him up outta there too

Texas A&M ranked No. 7 in team talent"

[QUOTETrav, post: 53980634, member: 2806"]
@smitty22 @Whips-n-Chains I haven't seen such fervor in questioning of the Doc @DropTopDoc since them malpractice discovery tapes leaked
full

A composite based on high school rankings? Cmon breh, I know you are a better poster than this. And even if they did have a hat to pass around that isn't the approach they want to take again after what happened with that 2022 class. They want players that "want" to be at A&M. But I think y'all over state how much money y'all think A&M has to spend anyway.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

@mozichrome @Silkk @Trust Me @Ed MOTHERfukkING G @smitty22 @Trav @Whips-n-Chains @malbaker86 anyone else jump in

it's crazy this man was so talented and they only got one year out of him, it makes me wonder how many one year wonders we lost to just kind of hanging it up or got in trouble or got hurt, I’m not talking played good they junior or senior season and went to to the league I’m talking played one year a as a freshman sophomore or maybe junior and we ain’t hear from them no more

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
A composite based on high school rankings? Cmon breh, I know you are a better poster than this. And even if they did have a hat to pass around that isn't the approach they want to take again after what happened with that 2022 class. They want players that "want" to be at A&M. But I think y'all over state how much money y'all think A&M has to spend anyway.

Composite is based on the talent you have on your team period, freshman to seniors

No one is saying buy a bunch of mercenaries, but they could if they want to, you make it seem like TAMU broke, they can snipe Mf’s freshman and transfer nikkas

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

@mozichrome @Silkk @Trust Me @Ed MOTHERfukkING G @smitty22 @Trav @Whips-n-Chains @malbaker86 anyone else jump in

it's crazy this man was so talented and they only got one year out of him, it makes me wonder how many one year wonders we lost to just kind of hanging it up or got in trouble or got hurt, I’m not talking played good they junior or senior season and went to to the league I’m talking played one year a as a freshman sophomore or maybe junior and we ain’t hear from them no more

Clarett :mjpls:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL

With my 38 year old lasik eyes….

1. Adrian Peterson
2. Tommie Harris
3. Vince Wilfork
4. Mike Williams (usc)
5. Roy Williams (tx)

Top 5 physically gifted true freshmen i remember seeing with my eyes where i felt they could play in the NFL. Not be starters, but be in the 53 man roster off the rip

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Jimbo was a big problem though, let’s start there,

Also Kenny trill was ok but it’s a reason that nikka went to a polo after the gridiron

East Texas my bad

and according to sb nation and 24/7 sports they are the 7th rated team as of august with their composite score, so let’s start there, as my information goes, if you want to argue with them cool, frankly i don’t care, the bigger point is Mike ain’t walk into the replacements with Keanu and Orlando, and Tamu can easily pass the hat around and start snatching nikkas up if they want to, so that’s my other point, and my final point is, it’s still tbd, they didn’t bring him in to be the 3rd to the 4th best team in the sec west, so he better start knocking Mf’s off or they gon run him up outta there too

Texas A&M ranked No. 7 in team talent"

[QUOTETrav, post: 53980634, member: 2806"]
@smitty22 @Whips-n-Chains I haven't seen such fervor in questioning of the Doc @DropTopDoc since them malpractice discovery tapes leaked
full

that’s who they always are even in the big 12

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps

1. Adrian Peterson
2. Tommie Harris
3. Vince Wilfork
4. Mike Williams (usc)
5. Roy Williams (tx)

Top 5 physically gifted true freshmen i remember seeing with my eyes where i felt they could play in the NFL. Not be starters, but be in the 53 man roster off the rip
Um wtf a sooner number 1 over a longhorn this is a trash ass list off rip

Daps
Reppin
Chi

I remember his 30 for 30 😮‍💨

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin

1. Adrian Peterson
2. Tommie Harris
3. Vince Wilfork
4. Mike Williams (usc)
5. Roy Williams (tx)

While i appreciate the list mal all these dudes went to the league, I’m talking some
Charles Thonpson of Oklahoma fame right @jadillac

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
While i appreciate the list mal all these dudes went to the league, I’m talking some
Charles Thonpson of Oklahoma fame right @jadillac

I never saw much of him bc I didn't grow up in Oklahoma. I just know he was really good but then got in trouble. Not sure if I ever met him either.

1. Adrian Peterson
2. Tommie Harris
3. Vince Wilfork
4. Mike Williams (usc)
5. Roy Williams (tx)

I saw Peterson a couple times on campus, but I'm cool with Tommie Harris, and in 2001 when I met first him, to this day, he was the biggest looking human i ever met. I remember the first time I met him, it wqs me him and my friend who was a wrestler at OU and this pastor. I remember Tommie's chest from shoulder to shoulder was absolutely freakishly gigantic. Like on some WWE prime 80s roids size, but he wasn't on roids.