The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Fan of team whose national championship is gathering cobwebs and dust as we speak tryna diss the reigning national champions. :lolbron:

I swear, I read the damndest things on this site.
See u made it back in here

fred-sanford-annoyed.gif

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
To compete for championships no because schools come in and take some plus the vast majority want to come to gods school and not that devil hellhole
So you telling me that Ohio State & Oregon can compete for titles year in and year out with no problem...

But the 1st or 2nd best University in the great State of Texas can't.....? Am I hearing that correctly from you?

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Texas a&m has to compete with Texas, Oklahoma, Oklahoma state, TCU, SMU , UTEP, and Texas Tech. (DOnt forget New Mexico and NEw MExico State, nicca!) And while Texas is a big state, they aint filled to the brim with talent that only want to play American Football like Florida and Georgia
Wym by the bolded

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
I doubt you are informed enough to know if the guys are decent or not since you are under the impression they have "decent" talent and that couldn't be further from the truth. But you didn't even attempt to refute at all. A&M having a talented squad is outdated information. Also what's in West Texas? Are you referring to A&M? They aren't located in West Texas :russ:
Exactly I said the same shyt colorado is to west Texas than A&M :mjlol::mjlol:

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
So you telling me that Ohio State & Oregon can compete for titles year in and year out with no problem...

But the 1st or 2nd best University in the great State of Texas can't.....? Am I hearing that correctly from you?
Yes and it’s not 1st or 2nd I told you they are 3rd at best

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Texas schools aren't the only schools that recruit the top talent in Texas or nationally. What exactly would be the draw for a top recruit to decide to attend A&M besides money that they can likely get from most top schools. A&M got a top class by paying above market price for a bunch of guys that ended up busting/transferring out the program. They couldn't even attract good talent out of the portal. Sure there are plenty of high school players out there but winning a championship requires consistently getting the top players year in and year out and I don't see what recruiting angles A&M currently has to be able to do so.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Yes and it’s not 1st or 2nd I told you they are 3rd at best
Oh, Ain't know you just fold shop & get sent packing so easy for these other states. :mjpls:

Thought you had more pride in the great state of Texas. Was almost starting to respect it.

giphy.gif

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Texas schools aren't the only schools that recruit the top talent in Texas or nationally. What exactly would be the draw for a top recruit to decide to attend A&M besides money that they can likely get from most top schools. A&M got a top class by paying above market price for a bunch of guys that ended up busting/transferring out the program. They couldn't even attract good talent out of the portal. Sure there are plenty of high school players out there but winning a championship requires consistently getting the top players year in and year out and I don't see what recruiting angles A&M currently has to be able to do so.
Exactly that’s my whole point they aren’t a top tier school. Texas even when we were ass still pulled top 5 top 10 classes