The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Composite is based on the talent you have on your team period, freshman to seniors

No one is saying buy a bunch of mercenaries, but they could if they want to, you make it seem like TAMU broke, they can snipe Mf’s freshman and transfer nikkas
The composite is still based on each players high school star rankings and not their development/production or lack there of in college. If I'm wrong then please show me otherwise.

I'm not saying they are broke but you are making assertions that haven't played out. If they can just go out and buy top players then why haven't they done so the last two recruiting cycles and couldn't land a top player in the portal either and instead had to settle for G5 talent. You keeping hypothetically speaking and I'm looking at Elko's first and current recruiting class and what they did in the portal and shyt ain't matching up to what you are saying.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Its a shame that Texas is missing LSU, Bama, Tenn, Ole Miss, & Mizz (rivals) this year

LSU & Auburn game not being played for the first time since god knows when

No Oklahoma vs A&M game

SEC need to be playing 10 conference games tbh.

:russ: But I missed context. Nah nikka you just don't know wtf you be talking about 99% of the time. If it wasn't for the LSU brehs you'd be the worst poster in this thread. Just constant useless drivel, or begging for another man's attention when you get lonely like you was this morning. Tagging 3 different nikkas in 3 different post at 8am in the morning for a good morning text is wild asf breh.

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
:russ: But I missed context. Nah nikka you just don't know wtf you be talking about 99% of the time. If it wasn't for the LSU brehs you'd be the worst poster in this thread. Just constant useless drivel, or begging for another man's attention when you get lonely like you was this morning. Tagging 3 different nikkas in 3 different post at 8am in the morning for a good morning text is wild asf breh.
Did he say OU vs A&M that’s a thing?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
K

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
You can go read the posts between me and an actual Texas fan or keep taking the word of a miserable bytch. Its Q4 though so you know what time im on and it aint giving energy to sourpuss ass hoes. :yeshrug:
Not me being a miserable bytch yet you are the one seeking male attention on this site as soon as the sun comes up. nikka got like 100 post in this thread today and now all of a sudden he is too busy. Did Q4 start when I pulled your hoe card you bytch ass nikka. Pull your panties out your p*ssy and stop being a p*ssy ass bytch. And :dead: at someone that is routinely sucking the nuts of other programs trying to say I'm not a real fan. While you in here on some Kum Ba Ya let's all be friends shyt in here.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Not me being a miserable bytch yet you are the one seeking male attention on this site as soon as the sun comes up. nikka got like 100 post in this thread today and now all of a sudden he is too busy. Did Q4 start when I pulled your hoe card you bytch ass nikka. Pull your panties out your p*ssy and stop being a p*ssy ass bytch. And :dead: at someone that is routinely sucking the nuts of other programs trying to say I'm not a real fan. While you in here on some Kum Ba Ya let's all be friends shyt in here.
I run a business. I make my own hours. I know you don't understand.

Thanks though :smile: