The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24

@mozichrome @Silkk @Trust Me @Ed MOTHERfukkING G @smitty22 @Trav @Whips-n-Chains @malbaker86 anyone else jump in

it's crazy this man was so talented and they only got one year out of him, it makes me wonder how many one year wonders we lost to just kind of hanging it up or got in trouble or got hurt, I’m not talking played good they junior or senior season and went to to the league I’m talking played one year a as a freshman sophomore or maybe junior and we ain’t hear from them no more

Aside from Jeremiah Smith? :patrice:

Off top of my head:

Julio Jones
Clowney 🤡
Saquon
Fuccin' Sammy Watkins
Ed Oliver
Rousseau
Sexy Dexy
full

Daps
Reppin
Chi
All them went to the league, clarett comes to mind yeah he went to the league but realistically he had one great year I’m sure it’s others

LJ Scott form MSU had a huge freshman year on a team that made the playoffs...I remember he was a big time recruit that chose MSU over Urban & OSU, but he never really had any other years as big as his first one. Made the NFL, I think he was on the Browns, but Idk if he ever got in a game or not.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
LJ Scott form MSU had a huge freshman year on a team that made the playoffs...I remember he was a big time recruit that chose MSU over Urban & OSU, but he never really had any other years as big as his first one. Made the NFL, I think he was on the Browns, but Idk if he ever got in a game or not.

Ahh see yeah perfect example, mf couldn’t tell me he wasn’t going to do numbers in the league, and then just disappeared

Man what the fucck happened to 30 for 30? Do them shyts only come out once a year now? :why:

I think they still drop, but not too many lately have been good