The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Oh he def was doing better, idk if it was the pressure or what but the rails was starting to fall off, who knows what that man was going through, by time he got to zona he was a shell of himself, i honestly think he needed more time, he essentially had to resurrect that program, back when the move for Jimbo happened I’m pretty sure you’d be hard pressed to see any one think it was a bad move, but a nikka who stopped recruiting and had some misses, was coming to college station, and then without proof of concept gave him more power and money, that’s a white mans heaven, Sumlin couldn’t even breathe wrong down there, they deserve the hell they going through

Jimbo ruined a lot of qbs

I’m not about to line by line go through if the guys are decent, whatever they are, calls can be made to get talent into west Texas if need be, and what’s out there now is still better than most
West Texas :why::why: also the rails fell off because it’s A&M they aren’t a winning program. And you can say that but they didn’t have qbs before Jimbo it’s not just a Jimbo problem

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
GZ3ASA1W8Ak5MKI
Why is Jalen Milroe still on this list

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I’m not about to line by line go through if the guys are decent, whatever they are, calls can be made to get talent into west Texas if need be, and what’s out there now is still better than most

I doubt you are informed enough to know if the guys are decent or not since you are under the impression they have "decent" talent and that couldn't be further from the truth. But you didn't even attempt to refute at all. A&M having a talented squad is outdated information. Also what's in West Texas? Are you referring to A&M? They aren't located in West Texas :russ:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
West Texas :why::why: also the rails fell off because it’s A&M they aren’t a winning program. And you can say that but they didn’t have qbs before Jimbo it’s not just a Jimbo problem
Texas A&M should have NO PROBLEM getting talent is what he means and anybody who disagrees with that take is an idiot. Dont be an idiot white boi :francis:

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Texas A&M should have NO PROBLEM getting talent is what he means and anybody who disagrees with that take is an idiot. Dont be an idiot white boi :francis:
Why exactly shouldn’t they have problem getting talent most of the time they are the third best team in the state in a good year

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
The chatter from a 2 loss team who’s in the midst of trying to figure out how to respond to that noa. You gotta love it :buckPhil: .
Team whose most recent national championship is gathering cobwebs and dust as we speak tryna diss the reigning national champions. :lolbron:

I swear, I read the damndest things on this site.

Last edited:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Texas a&m has to compete with Texas, Oklahoma, Oklahoma state, TCU, SMU , UTEP, and Texas Tech. (DOnt forget New Mexico and NEw MExico State, nicca!) And while Texas is a big state, they aint filled to the brim with talent that only want to play American Football like Florida and Georgia

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I doubt you are informed enough to know if the guys are decent or not since you are under the impression they have "decent" talent and that couldn't be further from the truth. But you didn't even attempt to refute at all. A&M having a talented squad is outdated information. Also what's in West Texas? Are you referring to A&M? They aren't located in West Texas :russ:

@smitty22 @Whips-n-Chains I haven't seen such fervor in questioning of the Doc @DropTopDoc since them malpractice discovery tapes leaked
full

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Texas a&m has to compete with Texas, Oklahoma, Oklahoma state, TCU, SMU , UTEP, and Texas Tech. (DOnt forget New Mexico and NEw MExico State, nicca!) And while Texas is a big state, they aint filled to the brim with talent that only want to play American Football like Florida and Georgia
There's also 49 other states.

Texas A&M just showed they can pull the #1 class in the country. They have or should have no issues getting talent.

Drake's Tan

All Star
Daps
lol thats not a good barometer though cause whats the comparison between Napier and Lincoln in the other games? :russ:
:whoa: I wasn't seriously comparing the two like that.

I'd take what Lincoln is doing at USC in a heartbeat.

I was just saying that he's going through a rough patch to even be on some lists with Napier in a recent stretch of games.