The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
He did work at Duke, but tbd for Texas A&M, they didn’t hire him to be 3rd or 4th in the west so we will see, if he can get a decent qb in college station they can be really good, the moneys there, the talents there, and more importantly the want to is there, he’s slowly making them competent again
Please elaborate. That 2022 class was a monumental bust and they largely replaced them with G5 talent. They are decent at QB, jags at RB, WRs that can't consistently get separation, and a below average OL. Overrated DL, jags and undersized LBs, and a Swiss cheese secondary. Where is all the talent you speak of. I'd bet most people in this thread couldn't name more than 5 A&M players off the top of their head.

Drake's Tan

All Star
Daps
Yall were 5-7 last season and didn't make a bowl :dwillhuh:
I know.

But we both 5-8 in the last 13 games. According to that tweet. And we both 3-3 this season.

Of course the entirety of last season USC had a better year. But just in those 13 games we're seeing the same record.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I know.

But we both 5-8 in the last 13 games. According to that tweet. And we both 3-3 this season.

Of course the entirety of last season USC had a better year. But just in those 13 games we're seeing the same record.
lol thats not a good barometer though cause whats the comparison between Napier and Lincoln in the other games? :russ:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I think he did better than Jimbo imo. They wanted more though so I cant blame them for firing him and at the time Jimbo was like top 3-5 in the game.

But im just asking overall how you think he did there? If he should have been fired, etc.

Oh he def was doing better, idk if it was the pressure or what but the rails was starting to fall off, who knows what that man was going through, by time he got to zona he was a shell of himself, i honestly think he needed more time, he essentially had to resurrect that program, back when the move for Jimbo happened I’m pretty sure you’d be hard pressed to see any one think it was a bad move, but a nikka who stopped recruiting and had some misses, was coming to college station, and then without proof of concept gave him more power and money, that’s a white mans heaven, Sumlin couldn’t even breathe wrong down there, they deserve the hell they going through

I mean A&M never have a good qb outside of manziel but that’s kinda my point there is only so much a coach can do at that university it’s a shythole

Jimbo ruined a lot of qbs

Please elaborate. That 2022 class was a monumental bust and they largely replaced them with G5 talent. They are decent at QB, jags at RB, WRs that can't consistently get separation, and a below average OL. Overrated DL, jags and undersized LBs, and a Swiss cheese secondary. Where is all the talent you speak of. I'd bet most people in this thread couldn't name more than 5 A&M players off the top of their head.

I’m not about to line by line go through if the guys are decent, whatever they are, calls can be made to get talent into west Texas if need be, and what’s out there now is still better than most

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Oh he def was doing better, idk if it was the pressure or what but the rails was starting to fall off, who knows what that man was going through, by time he got to zona he was a shell of himself, i honestly think he needed more time, he essentially had to resurrect that program, back when the move for Jimbo happened I’m pretty sure you’d be hard pressed to see any one think it was a bad move, but a nikka who stopped recruiting and had some misses, was coming to college station, and then without proof of concept gave him more power and money, that’s a white mans heaven, Sumlin couldn’t even breathe wrong down there, they deserve the hell they going through
I see....I see.....

Do you think Texas A&M is a better job than Penn State? :sas2:

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
I can only name one and that’s because he is my cousin. I don’t think Brehs understand how trash they are lol and have been

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Naw. Fucc dat. Tell him he's still eligible for another go, and that it's time to get his Cam on :dahell:

Time for this nikka to go pro in something other than football
GZ3ASA1W8Ak5MKI
what a shyt list