The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Drake's Tan

All Star
Daps
:whoa: He aint doing that bad

Damn sure trending the wrong way though.
Yeah Lincoln had a great year 1

But this season and the last 13 games their records match.

Also at least he made some changes on the defensive side. Billy didn't change shyt in 3 years besides firing Sean Spencer (who's doing his thing at A&M this year) and Corey Raymond who seems to have LSU's secondary playing well.

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
And that should never be the case there. ESPECIALLY not in the NIL era
Breh they haven’t won or been in championship contention since hitler was marching on Poland and my great grandparents were in diapers:mjlol: it makes perfect sense why it happens they just care about dumb shyt even in this nil era they cared more about out recruiting Texas than actually evaluating and bringing in good talent

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Yeah Lincoln had a great year 1

But this season and the last 13 games their records match.

Also at least he made some changes on the defensive side. Billy didn't change shyt in 3 years besides firing Sean Spencer (who's doing his thing at A&M this year) and Corey Raymond who seems to have LSU's secondary playing well.
Yall were 5-7 last season and didn't make a bowl :dwillhuh:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Breh they haven’t won or been in championship contention since hitler was marching on Poland and my great grandparents were in diapers:mjlol: it makes perfect sense why it happens they just care about dumb shyt even in this nil era they cared more about out recruiting Texas than actually evaluating and bringing in good talent
This a lie though. 2020

Daps
Reppin
Chi
:russ: You get a pass if you winning

You can’t be a fat fucck like Mangino or Weis and be losing cause then its like…..Wtf are you doing in your sparetime around all those state of the art facilities :dahell:

Elko is a good coach for sure. I'm not fully sold on A&M bc they haven't really beaten anyone that impressive. We all knew Missouri was overrated. Arky is getting better

LSU and UT games will be how I judge. That ND game was rough