The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
The bottle killed his time there, at one point he was doing about as good/bad as Jimbo was
I think he did better than Jimbo imo. They wanted more though so I cant blame them for firing him and at the time Jimbo was like top 3-5 in the game.

But im just asking overall how you think he did there? If he should have been fired, etc.

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
im kinda nervous for this Georgia Texas game tbh just like I was for the Michigan game. Idk if last week performance against Oklahoma will be good enough for Georgia this week

Silkk

Daps
This is fukking dumb. GT loses a home game so UGA can fill the stadium with red.

UGA would never even consider losing a home game to play this game downtown.

Damn, I guess we desperately need the money.
Yes nikka the money talks :dahell:

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
I think he did better than Jimbo imo. They wanted more though so I cant blame them for firing him and at the time Jimbo was like top 3-5 in the game.

But im just asking overall how you think he did there? If he should have been fired, etc.
No he was fine. A&M is just an unrealistic university he was probably their best coach since forever. They will never be a championship contender no matter who goes there

Silkk

Daps
No he was fine. A&M is just an unrealistic university he was probably their best coach since forever. They will never be a championship contender no matter who goes there
Ehhhhh if ik being honest Him with & without Manziel reminds me of Helton with & without Sam Darnold.

Kenny Trill had a spark as crazy as Colorado did last year. Then that shyt flamed out like I never seen before…

Silkk

Daps
I really do hate A&M not as much as Oklahoma tho

ThinLineMoviePoster.jpg

Go watch this classic when you get done studying for your SATs :myman:

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Ehhhhh if ik being honest Him with & without Manziel reminds me of Helton with & without Sam Darnold.

Kenny Trill had a spark as crazy as Colorado did last year. Then that shyt flamed out like I never seen before…
I mean A&M never have a good qb outside of manziel but that’s kinda my point there is only so much a coach can do at that university it’s a shythole