The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
He would. Probably come up with some lame ass nickname like Frankenstein or some shyt.
You just want me to start calling you Smittydust again. FOH Freak :scust:

wwe-goldust.gif

:scust:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
On a winter night in Mount Pleasant, Michigan, Matt LaFleur and Robert Saleh thought they were invited to a party at the home of their boss, Central Michigan University football coach Brian Kelly.

Turns out, they weren’t on the guest list.

They were on the worker list.

"We shoveled the snow and parked all the cars," Saleh said. "Then, at the end of the night, we had to go get the cars again."

And then they went back to the tiny apartment they shared as graduate assistants and stood around their kitchen table—the one without any chairs.

"We decided that when we’re in that position, we’re never going to treat people the way we got treated," said Saleh, now the San Francisco 49ers defensive coordinator. "And Matty’s lived up to it."

Silkk

Daps
On a winter night in Mount Pleasant, Michigan, Matt LaFleur and Robert Saleh thought they were invited to a party at the home of their boss, Central Michigan University football coach Brian Kelly.

Turns out, they weren’t on the guest list.

They were on the worker list.

"We shoveled the snow and parked all the cars," Saleh said. "Then, at the end of the night, we had to go get the cars again."

And then they went back to the tiny apartment they shared as graduate assistants and stood around their kitchen table—the one without any chairs.

"We decided that when we’re in that position, we’re never going to treat people the way we got treated," said Saleh, now the San Francisco 49ers defensive coordinator. "And Matty’s lived up to it."

Jim Harbaugh refused to take his cleats off in that old lady's home, Scratching her hardwood floors up and shyt :gucci:

Silkk

Daps
That was jokes but real talk, Harbaugh is a super certified bytch ass MF. Great coach but a super bytch. The shyt he did to try and tank Sherman's NFL career was disgusting

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Kelly such an ass, he makes everyone hate him, i believe it was Robert Saleh told a story about how he had him and i forgot the other coach on some Hakeem and arsineo shyt parking cars at his Christmas party and what not

When i seen Tuff covering Smitty i knew them boys was cooked

Kelly literally got a person killed by forcing the guy to film practice on a scaffolding during a windstorm. About as scumbag as it gets