The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Daps
Reppin
Chi
yeah...there's supposedly another kid that kelly indirectly killed :francis: ....only super notre dame people know of this, but a ND player raped a girl from their sister school but that player was swiftly kicked off the team for them to hold no accountability...and then that female committed suicide because the catholic school didn't take any blame mixed with some overzealous religious juelzing loopholes so she ultimately blamed herself for that occurrence. this is super buried and super glossed over. only when BK accepted the LSU job did i see a reddit thread from certain ND fans shyt talking about BK's transgressions warning us about the hire....even the ULCA fans when we played them this year had their fans warning about coaches with the last name 'kelly' being frauds, and ohio state inherited all of that

football player raping females is boneheaded as hell, but what's up with brady hoke hosting a culture for college kickers who end up raping? one at michigan and the other when he went back to SDSU? remember in the sugar bowl in 2012, hoke told the kicker to think about blondes when kicking the field goal? wtf advice was that? james franklin had players gangrape a girl when he was at vandy before being hired at PSU and back then, people still had dumb phones and i recalled franklin promptly telling his players to erase their text messages about it, and that case went cold

....all this tea about other programs would be easier to find and dig up if deadspin, vice, and SB nation were still unbought by bigger media conglomerates and weren't silenced and declawed for their juicier stories. 2012-2018 blogosphere was peak tea for CFB scandals that universities and media conglomerates desperately wanted to clean up for their family friendly 'vibes' for ads and the disney-fication of ESPN

That's fukking awful. Now don't get me wrong, bad shyt happens at every school, but I the ND's of the world act holier than thou (literally), and that shyt is obnoxious. Had this been MSU, it'd be on ESPN front page, they'd be asking if & how Izzo was involved and all the shyt they did back in 2018 w/ Nasser.

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother
paul finebaum is a tennessee grad. despite covering bama football for 30 years, he must be chucking inside whenever bama loses or almost loses. listening to that phone line of a bunch of butthurt whiners must be a treat if he didn't actually go to the school for any real allegiance outside of being a household name in the south

and how many times has SAS been called out for not watching CFB but just bandwagoning bama/saban and saying the most generic of stat lines when he does his analysis? you mean to tell me ESPN has some flashy new hires but they still can't move SAS to just cover basketball and have someone else like cam newton or even ryan clark cover CFB talks to make it more in depth mixed in with interesting stories of playing on the field? and no, keyshawn ends up talking too much about himself than what's presented, lmao....SAS pretending to care about being a cowboy's fan after being anti-dallas for such a long time when he was working with skip, who was the true cowboy's fan, is laughable.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
paul finebaum is a tennessee grad. despite covering bama football for 30 years, he must be chucking inside whenever bama loses or almost loses. listening to that phone line of a bunch of butthurt whiners must be a treat if he didn't actually go to the school for any real allegiance outside of being a household name in the south

and how many times has SAS been called out for not watching CFB but just bandwagoning bama/saban and saying the most generic of stat lines when he does his analysis? you mean to tell me ESPN has some flashy new hires but they still can't move SAS to just cover basketball and have someone else like cam newton or even ryan clark cover CFB talks to make it more in depth mixed in with interesting stories of playing on the field? and no, keyshawn ends up talking too much about himself than what's presented, lmao....SAS pretending to care about being a cowboy's fan after being anti-dallas for such a long time when he was working with skip, who was the true cowboy's fan, is laughable.
Ehhhh its probably impossible to quantify how much money Bama has made Paul the past 15 years. He need Bama to be great more than anyone.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Ehhhh its probably impossible to quantify how much money Bama has made Paul the past 15 years. He need Bama to be great more than anyone.
i know them phone lines lit right now, beamer wasn't such a bonehead, he would have won

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I know that harbaugh beating bama had to eat him up inside...he was on the anti Jim tip for a long ass time
Yeah, Jim leaving hurt him you can tell. Dude was scrambling all offseason trying to find somebody to have that kind of attention grabbing conflict with.

Kiffin backed him down like a hoe.

Riley don’t even return his energy.

And he used to be more critical of BK but has started slurping him since he does his show now.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
fukk a Chippewa, no disrespect to my Chippewa brehs on Indigenous peoples day. But fukk a Chippewa :birdman:
GZygZ7SaIAAwBBI