The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Drake's Tan

All Star
Daps
I’ll circle back to all that big dawg
:salute:

2 points I want to present when you make your response:

1. If Lincoln leaves this season for the NFL or whatever, would you want Mullen to replace him? Or would you be happy if Mullen ended up replacing him? And if yes, why?

( I don't see Jen hiring Mullen if she thinks Lincoln is a slacker, which is what the internet rumors claim fwiw.)

2. Would you take Lane back to replace Lincoln in that same scenario?

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

1. If Lincoln leaves this season for the NFL or whatever, would you want Mullen to replace him? Or would you be happy if Mullen ended up replacing him? And if yes, why?

( I don't see Jen hiring Mullen if she thinks Lincoln is a slacker, which is what the internet rumors claim fwiw.)

Second point :ohhh:
Spin the block on your old lover

Drake's Tan

All Star
Daps
That man got a fight in him for Mullen, i get it on paper you have a case, the biggest thing for me was that article that took that deep dive, with his RB coach punking him in practice, and Florida fans complaining, he left msu catching lightening in a bottle, and was snitching on ole miss and cam Newton tf

@Drake's Tan

Also don't forget not firing Todd Grantham after TG's historically bad defense cost him a real chance at a title run with that 2020 offense.

The only fun Mullen offense ever fielded at Florida he went 8-4 because his fat bozo butt buddy Todd Grantham is trash. Yet he didn't fire him then. Didn't fire him after blowing it to LSU again in 2021 with Ed O finding out he got fired the day of the game (in what was supposed to be revenge for the shoe game), didn't fire him even after giving up 40 to South Carolina and losing 40-17 while coming into the game like a 3 TD favorite or something like that (Scott Stricklin literally told him either you fire him tonight or you're fired),

The highest rated recruit Mullen ever pulled was Chris Steele, who @Silkk I'm sure you're very familiar with since he never played a down at Florida. His recruiting was ass, but looked better on paper because he took a lot of fringe 4 stars who other programs didn't like or didn't ever play or qualify to play at UF for various reasons.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

Mullen couldn't do no worse lol

And nah, Im cool. If we gonna go dirty I wanna go ALL THE WAY dirty. Gimme a nikka thats gonna win big but also probably have us on probation after its all over. :blessed:

urban-meyer-soon.gif

Silkk

Daps
That man got a fight in him for Mullen, i get it on paper you have a case, the biggest thing for me was that article that took that deep dive, with his RB coach punking him in practice, and Florida fans complaining, he left msu catching lightening in a bottle, and was snitching on ole miss and cam Newton tf

@Drake's Tan
Caught lightning in a bottle for 10 years :unimpressed:

Why Willie Taggart lost six games in his one season at Oregon? :mjpls:

Drake's Tan

All Star
Daps
Mullen couldn't do no worse lol

And nah, Im cool. If we gonna go dirty I wanna go ALL THE WAY dirty. Gimme a nikka thats gonna win big but also probably have us on probation after its all over. :blessed:

urban-meyer-soon.gif
lol I feel you on that.

Actually Urban at USC if your admin would let him do his thing and boosters bought in, would be great.

When you say Mullen could do no worse, you mean no worse than Lincoln? Or no worse than Helton? Not sure what you meant with that.

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Caught lightning in a bottle for 10 years :unimpressed:

Why Willie Taggart lost six games in his one season at Oregon? :mjpls:

The tail end of Dak and nick two qbs that made a difference and he couldn’t coach another up, bruh he absolutely caught lightening in a bottle cuz the tail end of Florida was bad

Silkk

Daps
I think we already have a really good future head coach on staff already though. If something were to happen I'd want to see D'Anton Lynn get a shot to show and prove.

Wouldn't be surprised if ucla come for him after the season either

Silkk

Daps
lol I feel you on that.

Actually Urban at USC if your admin would let him do his thing and boosters bought in, would be great.

When you say Mullen could do no worse, you mean no worse than Lincoln? Or no worse than Helton? Not sure what you meant with that.
They got the same record right now so both lol

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
I think we already have a really good future head coach on staff already though. If something were to happen I'd want to see D'Anton Lynn get a shot to show and prove.

Wouldn't be surprised if ucla come for him after the season either

He need to stay his ass at usc ucla a dumpster fire and they got foster to be a bridge while they figure out tf they gon do, tired of brothas being bridges

Silkk

Daps
He need to stay his ass at usc ucla a dumpster fire and they got foster to be a bridge while they figure out tf they gon do, tired of brothas being bridges
That nikka is TRASH and needs to be fired in the offseason. Only reason he even got the job is because Chip fuccked them over. This ain't the dude to be leading anybody's football program.