Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Cal >>>>>>Owwboys
327-41cff59bf16a.jpg

Silkk

Daps
nikkas tied for fourth in the conference with a worse record than Indiana and got the nerve to be tryna talk shyt :mjtf:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Had winning records vs your favorite coaches, Harbaugh and Franklin :ufdup:
He was in Tampa harassing broads.....Tampa!!!

If he stood out in the hallway of the hotel and waited, he would have had a better chance than what he was doing on that phone.

If he left his room nekkid :dame: in his role, went down to the continental breakfast, walked up to the first milf and said "I got yo sausage", he would have done better than that phone call.

They got strip clubs down the street.

Daps
Reppin
Chi
He was in Tampa harassing broads.....Tampa!!!

If he stood out in the hallway of the hotel and waited, he would have had a better chance than what he was doing on that phone.

If he left his room nekkid :dame: in his role, went down to the continental breakfast, walked up to the first milf and said "I got yo sausage", he would have done better than that phone call.

They got strip clubs down the street.

He's one of the dumbest people in sports history.

He was a lousy coach too

Silkk

Daps
Billy Napier's record has more weird cases than Baka's rap sheet,

Why is he still around?
Them couple wins and other teams shytting the bed even worse like FSU done took a lot of heat off him it seems.

Plus Lane no longer looking like a slam dunk hire and probably gonna lose at least 2 more.

Drake's Tan

All Star
Daps
Them couple wins and other teams shytting the bed even worse like FSU done took a lot of heat off him it seems.

Plus Lane no longer looking like a slam dunk hire and probably gonna lose at least 2 more.
Lane is still the way to go, just can get him a bit cheaper now hopefully like we should've in 2021 instead of Napier.

Lane isn't gonna be a Spurrier/Meyer, at least definitely not off the bat (he might grow towards it with resources though, look at Sark at Texas. UF don't got Texas resources but we got enough to boost a coach if our Admin and boosters weren't so fukking cheap).

But Lane can get us to respectability and produce fun teams with good offenses. That's all I ever asked for in a coach really. If he can get over the hump and win title, great. If not, I'll worry about that in a few years. But right now we need a coach who's proven to be competent, and I think Lane at the very worst fits that profile.

But Napier needed to GTFO last winter!

Drake's Tan

All Star
Daps
The only thing good about Napier being around is that if we upset Kentucky at home this weekend (can't believe I just typed that :snoop:) that L would be so bad for Kentucky that their fans will run Stoops out of town :mjlol:

Talk about going full circle from winning 31 in a row against them to Dan Mullen shytting the bed against them in his first SEC game as the Florida HC and now being on a 3 game losing streak (soon to be 4) with the combined efforts of Mullen and Napier.