The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Drake's Tan

All Star
Daps
I think FSU will beat UF, besides for the obvious reason of Napier being complete trash, for the fact that Norvell will be at FSU until next year, maybe even next 2 years. He still has something to play for.

Napier knows he's cooked. Win or lose any games moving forward, he's done. The team wasn't motivated to play Miami in a crucial home game to keep him off the hot seat. How motivated will the team be by game 12? Will all the players opt-out before then?

I can see FSU turning it around to a degree this season. Florida is totally fukked.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24

giphy.gif

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps

@Trav @skyrunner1

No osu shade, but an interesting concept, i think Michigan can benefit from maybe wink dialing down so much, coming from the nfl to cfb can be a shock because time is limited and nfl schemes can be complex to instal and gel

When I watched Mich D last year they were doing a ton of stuff like this as far as simulated pressures and such.. Havent paid as much attention but did they really go from what worked soo well? That seems foolish

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
When I watched Mich D last year they were doing a ton of stuff like this as far as simulated pressures and such.. Havent paid as much attention but did they really go from what worked soo well? That seems foolish
Connor Stallions ain’t there nomore :thinkDummy:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24

@Trav @skyrunner1

No osu shade, but an interesting concept, i think Michigan can benefit from maybe wink dialing down so much, coming from the nfl to cfb can be a shock because time is limited and nfl schemes can be complex to instal and gel

I actually fux wit J. Smith as a coach and liked his OreSt teams :manny:

He pretty much preaches the same shyt across the board which is prob why he bought Rossi on.

It's still fucc @Whips-n-Chains tho
full

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I actually fux wit J. Smith as a coach and liked his OreSt teams :manny:

He pretty much preaches the same shyt across the board which is prob why he bought Rossi on.

It's still fucc @Whips-n-Chains tho and @Bigwhite2498, The Longhorns, & Entire state of Texas. Ohio forever hoe
full

@Bigwhite2498 Damn he shytted on yall something crazy before the edit :picard: