The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Started out slowwwww.. but started cooking late
Even in the second half tho he was still throwing dumb shyt and had that brain dead fumble

He was fukkin up simple screen reads, don’t know how they win a chip with him unless the secondary tightens up

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Nd never is joining a conference they been getting tv money for a grip still getting it

"The University of Notre Dame's media rights contract with NBC was due to expire after the 2024 season, but the school and NBC extended the deal through 2029. The financial terms of the new deal were not disclosed, but the current deal paid Notre Dame about $22 million per year."

Another source said ~$50M, and another source said $50M +$17M from the ACC...

"On Saturday, Notre Dame and Comcast NBCUniversal announced a new TV deal running through 2029. Notre Dame is expected to receive around $50 million per year from NBC, in addition to the $17 million it receives from the ACC. Notre Dame's total compensation is slightly less than what members of the Big Ten would receive"

So they restructured and re-signed, and all the while Purdue is is making $70M+ in the B1G

Depends how much not joining a conference is worth to ND over time, especially considering they can't get the home games and they'd have to play an extra playoff game, likely vs. a B1G or SEC team.

Last edited:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
"The University of Notre Dame's media rights contract with NBC was due to expire after the 2024 season, but the school and NBC extended the deal through 2029. The financial terms of the new deal were not disclosed, but the current deal paid Notre Dame about $22 million per year."

Another source said ~$50M, and another source said $50M +$17M from the ACC...

"On Saturday, Notre Dame and Comcast NBCUniversal announced a new TV deal running through 2029. Notre Dame is expected to receive around $50 million per year from NBC, in addition to the $17 million it receives from the ACC. Notre Dame's total compensation is slightly less than what members of the Big Ten would receive"

So they restructured and re-signed, and all the while Purdue is is making $70M+ in the B1G

Depends how much not joining a conference is worth to ND over time, especially considering they can't get the home games and they'd have to play an extra playoff game, likely vs. a B1G or SEC team.

50 mil keeps them flush in the arms race, Mf’s in the Acc getting like 36

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Ol remember I’m in the black building not the white one…. You ain’t got no team tommy :russ:
@smitty22 isnt this the guy you said was trying to get with an OSU girl why he trying to slight me. You switched sides for a woman I only said my cousin is on the team smh seems like @Silkk type of projection when he call me white boi:hubie::mjpls:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
@smitty22 isnt this the guy you said was trying to get with an OSU girl why he trying to slight me. You switched sides for a woman I only said my cousin is on the team smh seems like @Silkk type of projection when he call me white boi:hubie::mjpls:
You know damn well you like that nickname. shyt kind of got a ring to it :mjpls:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Smitty tells no lies :brutus:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Breh 2nd most watched on a Friday night :beutusDamn: . Couldn’t be Thee Main event ratings getters :BrutusPawg:
The real draw takes the viewing audience with them :hubie: ESPN deploying us at 10pm next week why? They gonna get the eyeballs that usually abandon CFB for combat sports :wow:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
We aint gonna talk about how yall and MSU ran them peacock ratings so far into the ground that it made them decide to show wrestling this Saturday instead of Football? :picard:
Peacock was the #1 most watched app Saturday between the hours of 7:30 pm and 11pm. The whole wide world of the internet got to see Thee OSU beat the shyt out of scUM State. They also got to see the number 1 wide receiver in the history of the game too. :brutusAhh:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
This is a real picture…

BzrxwqSIcAAz_Y0.0.0.jpg

:mjpls: