The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Shid they go @ Washington this week and @ Illinois after that. Those are a toss up to me.

And for as “bad” as Orgi is I don’t think he’s worse than Speight was. But even with Speight those teams were able to handle who they were supposed to handle.

If Harbaugh were coaching this exact same team I think they look much different.

I don't think Washington is good at all. Would love to be wrong. At Illinois isn't a tough environment, probably will be 40% UM fans there, illinois fan support for football is pretty terrible. Illinois could win that game, but I could see Mich coming away with another close one, they know how to close out games + refs. MSU vs UM could be very interesting if MSU cleans up their turnover issues and stops the run

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I don't think Washington is good at all. Would love to be wrong. At Illinois isn't a tough environment, probably will be 40% UM fans there, illinois fan support for football is pretty terrible. Illinois could win that game, but I could see Mich coming away with another close one, they know how to close out games + refs. MSU vs UM could be very interesting if MSU cleans up their turnover issues and stops the run
Shid Illinois almost and probably should have got them there two years ago and that was peak Harbaugh

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Shid they go @ Washington this week and @ Illinois after that. Those are a toss up to me.

And for as “bad” as Orgi is I don’t think he’s worse than Speight was. But even with Speight those teams were able to handle who they were supposed to handle.

If Harbaugh were coaching this exact same team I think they look much different.
what-tate.gif

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Shid Illinois almost and probably should have got them there two years ago and that was peak Harbaugh
They've been good at winning "almost" games for 3 years now tho...I put very little faith in Illinois. Again, I'm happy to be wrong

Silkk

Daps
Honestly im not sure how good or bad Orji is as a passer because he’s never given the chance to.

I know for 100% certainty though that Wilton Speight & Davis Warren are two trash ass QBs

Silkk

Daps
I agree...MSU has been terrible. I don't think michigan is bad, I don't think they're the #10 team, but they'll still beat illinois and washington etc.
We’ll see. First road game and their offense has been complete ass. Wouldn’t shock me if they lose either game on some 14-10 type shyt

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Honestly im not sure how good or bad Orji is as a passer because he’s never given the chance to.

I know for 100% certainty though that Wilton Speight & Davis Warren are two trash ass QBs
Fam.. are you not watching the games? He's gun shy. He wont throw it. That pick he threw yesterday.. if he steps into it.. thats a TD to Loveland.If he even remotely scans the field.. he'd accidentally see Donovan wide open for a TD.

Speight at least put up numbers, even tho he drove me fukkin insane with his trash ass athleticism. The jur's still out on Warren.. but chances are that he's trash as fukk too.
I agree...MSU has been terrible. I don't think michigan is bad, I don't think they're the #10 team, but they'll still beat illinois and washington etc.
i-dont-know-dontknow.gif

Silkk

Daps
Fam.. are you not watching the games? He's gun shy. He wont throw it. That pick he threw yesterday.. if he steps into it.. thats a TD to Loveland.If he even remotely scans the field.. he'd accidentally see Donovan wide open for a TD.
Thats what im saying though. I don’t think he’s given the grace to decide whether he should run or pass. 90% of the time i’ve seen him play its a run play from jump with not even an option to pass.

And Davis Warren is straight ass :comeon:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Na, we need the kid in NY in ‘26 :wow:

He played excellent yesterday. Beautiful deep ball. Had another 60 yd td dropped. He’s going to be the #1 pick.

But it won’t be until ‘27 or ‘28. His and his family’s plan is for him to start at least two seasons.

• Dap
Reactions: Rev