those buffs wanted no parts of the conquistador

Just like your sparty by 17 prediction....more fake news
full

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother
something about arizona state's residents are old retirement/tax avoidant people who cut ASU's budget by $24M for public school's funding and the kids have to pay more for school

we gonna be objective about minnesota almost beating michigan but big 10 officials got 'the vegas call' to ruin the comeback outcome?

...something about georgia is still refusing to start a black quarterback and would rather start another good ol' boy where justin fields had to transfer to get playing time at ohio state, and the team doesn't play hard for the QB just like FSU's situation...georgia doesn't realize they are playing football until the 2nd half, and trump being at the game, etc

kentucky beating ole miss....lane kiffin derails his team every year flirting with HC openings and still talking arrogantly in the press conference about his teams, just to leverage his pay raise, last week's KY score against georgia wasn't a fluke...lane tweets what he's really thinking but pretends to talk like saban every press conference...plus ole miss flopping for more time outs

i didn't hear about this anywhere else but apparently oklahoma overwatered their homefield when they played against tennessee which slowed both teams for that score last week for some gamesmanship home advantage to not get boat raced with the score to preserve their AP ranking

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I feel like Michigan fans know they’re playing with fire and eventually its gonna bite them in the ass.

They remind me of 2014 FSU, 2017 Miami, and 2020 USC. And they haven’t even gone on the road yet.

Daps
Reppin
Chi
I feel like Michigan fans know they’re playing with fire and eventually its gonna bite them in the ass.

They remind me of 2014 FSU, 2017 Miami, and 2020 USC. And they haven’t even gone on the road yet.
They don't have a whole lot of options atm...they just have to ride with who they have at QB, hope he develops some while leaning heavily on defense and run game. Yes this did this some last year, and say what you want about JJ McCarthy, but he made plays when they needed it.

I think for Mich, they'll be able to win all the games they're supposed to win, with maybe 1 or 2 exceptions. OSU and Oregeon are the only sure losses on their schedule still. Illinois and Indiana aren't going to beat them. MSU could, but is still so sloppy

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
They don't have a whole lot of options atm...they just have to ride with who they have at QB, hope he develops some while leaning heavily on defense and run game. Yes this did this some last year, and say what you want about JJ McCarthy, but he made plays when they needed it.

I think for Mich, they'll be able to win all the games they're supposed to win, with maybe 1 or 2 exceptions. OSU and Oregeon are the only sure losses on their schedule still. Illinois and Indiana aren't going to beat them. MSU could, but is still so sloppy
Shid they go @ Washington this week and @ Illinois after that. Those are a toss up to me.

And for as “bad” as Orgi is I don’t think he’s worse than Speight was. But even with Speight those teams were able to handle who they were supposed to handle.

If Harbaugh were coaching this exact same team I think they look much different.