The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
the point keeps going over yalls head...its not about whether players deserve to get paid

until nil contracts, valuations and pay outs are above board and you have something like a CBA to arbitrate/govern then you'll see this occur more frequently
And the counterpoint is that if you gave him what you promised, YOU WOULDN'T BE IN THE SITUATION.

Most of the NIL deals have the language in there where you can't take the bread and run.

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
And the counterpoint is that if you gave him what you promised, YOU WOULDN'T BE IN THE SITUATION.

Most of the NIL deals have the language in there where you can't take the bread and run.

Huh? You havent seen any of the NIL deal contract language :russ: Also your counterpoint makes no sense as its been reported he did get paid.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
its sad because theres obvious solutions to not interfere with the sport and nil isn’t transparent

all types of laws that govern your “job”

There is a lack of transparency that has to be written into law to regulate this, but that said, if you make a commitment to pay a person then you stick to it period

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Huh? You havent seen any of the NIL deal contract language :russ: Also your counterpoint makes no sense as its been reported he did get paid.

Some rando nikka says allegedly he got paid, and he was asking for more, so now it’s all a lie, come on now, you know how this shyt goes, just like the nfl trying to leverage through the media

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I have a hard time believing bro would shyt all over himself by it just being thinking he deserves more 💰 and not getting it. You not finna be in high demand like that if you jump in the portal and now you got smut on ya name if that's the case, without being worth it to most programs. Had to be something else b/c if not :mindblown:

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
We had 3 OL out basically so that games irrelevant in terms of OL play.

Yea their WRs don’t scare me. Just need to keep everything in front and don’t miss tackles.

It’s so simple says DC who resides in warrior

@Whips-n-Chains welcome to Thee Main Event this Saturday nigh. NBC called on Thee World Famous Buckeyes to get them Peacock ratings up :brutusAhh:

That shyts going to be a massacre by the 2nd quarter, but i hope they beat y’all asses

You ever been to Auburn once?

Yes, yes i have

If Bama just so happens to lose in a close game Saturday then Tuscaloosa is gone be a war zone after the game

Police presence gon be on 12, nikka sneeze wrong bout 8 Mf’s gon be on your hat

This is how I fix my money problems if im Adrian Peterson

I could see Manziel trying this at some point too. Dude made CRAZY money for A&M, The SEC, and the NCAA

Ap know better than to bite the hand of Oklahoma

We can pull up the 2023 thread where niccas said the exact same thing about y'all for the first 2-3 months....I guess we know where this is headed, right? But we gon do it the right way :sas2:

I don’t recall that, but y’all gon get these jokes this season