The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
Hey man, run that man his bread. :yeshrug:

the point keeps going over yalls head...its not about whether players deserve to get paid

until nil contracts, valuations and pay outs are above board and you have something like a CBA to arbitrate/govern then you'll see this occur more frequently

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
the point keeps going over yalls head...its not about whether players deserve to get paid

until nil contracts, valuations and pay outs are above board and you have something like a CBA to arbitrate/govern then you'll see this occur more frequently
He’s a senior who’s a scrub who cares he did unlv a favor

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
I fux wit y'all & Sark's laminate sheet that he be whipping up in the lab. Ya lil homie don't remember the rough/tough years tho and be out of pocket :hubie:

It's def ⬆️⬆️ next year :mjlit:
I remember the rough years mf it was literally my whole childhood basically in the words of bane “I was born in it, molded by it”

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
He’s a senior who’s a scrub who cares he did unlv a favor

You think this is the last of this or won't happen at a much bigger program during a more pivotal part of the season? :russ:

What you can leave a job whenever you want:why:

???

if your job doesnt pay out you can put in a unpaid wage claim wtf are you talmbout
there will be paperwork clearly laying out what you agreed on when you got hired
youll also have a general ballpark of what type of salary you should get based on the market when you sign
once again nil is not above board or transparent like that

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
I know a nicca whose team dun only made the playoffs once in it's 10 year tenure aint talkin' to me right now
full

:mjlol: boi u Betta do like Aubrey say and

Worry about orgy running down your throat no diddy :takedat: soft ass team

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
You think this is the last of this or won't happen at a much bigger program during a more pivotal part of the season? :russ:

???

if your job doesnt pay out you can put in a unpaid wage claim wtf are you talmbout
there will be paperwork clearly laying out what you agreed on when you got hired
youll also have a general ballpark of what type of salary you should get based on the market when you sign
once again nil is not above board or transparent like that
He just wants to leave because they won’t raise his deal who cares he’s not good I don’t care the team was happy they feel they got better because he’s suck a scrub

charknicks

All Star
Daps
So we have QBs at UNLV who are completing under 50% passes, and are basically a RB/FB from what I saw, and the TEAM wins 2 games against mid/lower level Power 4 teams, and just abandons his team, as a senior with no shot at the NFL.

Yeah, this sport is broken for sure. BUT I guess this kid is trying to get his extra 200k-400k while he can since he has no shot at the next level. There has to be things in the contract to have to give money back for not finishing this season though.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
If we win it will not be easy

UGA has enough playmakers, Bell and Etienne are good.
I said if our OL plays well and we know that’s a big if.

Bell is more of a slot guy, he doesn’t scare anyone on the outside as a vertical threat. And Etienne is good but he’s not Todd Gurley or anything and our front 7 is as good as it’s been in a long time.