PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
He's getting $7M/year to work 1 day a week and not kiss 16 & 17 year old's asses on the recruiting trail. Idk that I'd want to come back at his at either, especially for a rebuild.
Bet them Sparty co-eds are gonna make him pause tho .. :unsure:
Those wins were big and very important for the trajectory of scUM/Harbs. Previously to last year, he'd been giving up maybe 1-2 other games prior to the OSU game, but he's tightened that up. Because of that, even with a loss to OSU they can still get in, whereas in his earlier tenure, they might've been screwed bc of a previous loss to MSU or Wisky or something. idk wtf is going on with their bowl games tho.

Even the biggest Harbaugh fan knows he's not a better coach than Urban, that's not even an argument.
:jbhmm:

Well played Kirby

Kirby gettin ready for that post coaching career. He's already got bytch ass Tommy Tubberville on line 1, tryna get the ins and outs to his political fundraising. :scust:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24

Well played Kirby

Google Translate Redneck coach speak:

"Hey coaches and playoff committee and all of you rat nosed fukkers out there in tv land. Just cuz our schedule is shyt dont make it shyt. Yall keep us in yall minds and hearts as the #1 damn team in this country"

Stfu

And Miami over A&M, FSU smoking on LSU, and UNC stone cold stunnin' South Carolina !

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
The downstream affects of that duck-out game are wild. That might've saved his job, then he comes back completely revamped and fields MI's best 2 teams in 25 years.
Was that in 2020? I don’t remember if they played or not but I would imagine Fields had 8 TDs on em that year if so

Breh was a fukkin monster in that Clemson game, I woulda ducked him too

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Was that in 2020? I don’t remember if they played or not but I would imagine Fields had 8 TDs on em that year if so

Breh was a fukkin monster in that Clemson game, I woulda ducked him too
Yes 2020...scUM had already gotten lumped up that season and won only 1 or 2 games. Lost to MSU as 26 point favorites. Day was out for blood, but then everything shifted the following year and now Harbaugh has Day's #

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Yes 2020...scUM had already gotten lumped up that season and won only 1 or 2 games. Lost to MSU as 26 point favorites. Day was out for blood, but then everything shifted the following year and now Harbaugh has Day's #
They should have to replay that game with the same teams, just replace Fields with Stroud or something. Bro is finished

Daps
Reppin
Chi
They should have to replay that game with the same teams, just replace Fields with Stroud or something. Bro is finished
Same teams, the 2020 no fans in the stands, and harbaugh has the rock the mask-over-mic/"boner mask" again...

Jim_Harbaugh_Mask.png

Daps
Reppin
Chi

OU vs. UT ...I can't call it. UT should win, which makes me think OU might pull this off. OU + 6.5 is the spread

I really don't think UMD will challenge OSU in Cbus. OSU is a 18.5 point favorite, and they should come close to covering.

Bama @ aTm, bama -2.5, and I think bama covers. Jimbo coaching for his life tho

UGA beats UK, but performance of of late looks like UGA isn't going to cover the 14.5

ND beats Louisville

LSU better beat Mizzou or they're going to call for BK's head. Mizzou +6.5 at home could be interesting.

ngl betting the NFL has been easier than betting CFB this season w/ all the blowouts in the NFL.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
In college, I'd say Urban knows how to build programs better. He did it twice and won titles in different conferences. Harbaugh has built Michigan up nicely however, especially considering where they were under Rich Rod and Hoke.

It's kind of hard to compare the head to head in some ways since Urban had a huge head start in building Ohio State. But the record doesn't lie, and Urban never lost to him. Head starts and what not, that's a big sample size and can't be discounted.

But for the NFL, Harbaugh is a way better coach.

Dantonio beat urban a couple times, is he better than urban, especially given the talent disparity?

Urban is far from a shyt coach, he recognized he’s going to have to go on the road and grab capital “D” dudes, and he did that and assembled some good coaches, but he also had a talent advantage to most of the big ten so he could field way better teams

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Dantonio beat urban a couple times, is he better than urban, especially given the talent disparity?

Urban is far from a shyt coach, he recognized he’s going to have to go on the road and grab capital “D” dudes, and he did that and assembled some good coaches, but he also had a talent advantage to most of the big ten so he could field way better teams
I love Dantonio but he's not a better coach than Urban. 3 titles at 2 different schools, in different conferences, in 2 different eras. Urban is the second best coach of the last 30-40 years.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I love Dantonio but he's not a better coach than Urban. 3 titles at 2 different schools, in different conferences, in 2 different eras. Urban is the second best coach of the last 30-40 years.
Not to mention what he built Utah into and how Whittingham has been able to sustain it and not flame out & get run off like crisco head David Shaw