The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

shyt could've been way different man...If he had continued to back up JJ, transferred to.....ANY program but IOWA...etc...he went to the worst offense in big ten history and tore his quad.

fukkin shame...even if he stayed at Michigan he'd go down as one of the people who led Michigan back to their rightful place, and won the Big Ten. Even Wisconsin was a better choice.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
How the hell these dudes win 2 straight natties, ain’t lose in 666 days, and we don’t get a ranking after kicking their ass for 70% of that game

…but LSU is still ranked for getting choked out by FSU and Jaxson Dart. Give us that ranking mf @O.iatlhawksfan @ReturnOfJudah :birdman:
y’all can have that hoe. I’ve checked out for the rest of the year

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
shyt could've been way different man...If he had continued to back up JJ, transferred to.....ANY program but IOWA...etc...he went to the worst offense in big ten history and tore his quad.

fukkin shame...even if he stayed at Michigan he'd go down as one of the people who led Michigan back to their rightful place, and won the Big Ten. Even Wisconsin was a better choice.
Why the fukk did he go to Iowa?

Daps
Reppin
Chi
This Deion shyt has officially jumped the shark

Brodie in that Caleb vs Shedeur thread is being deadass serious :what:
It's all the NBA coli bozos that never watched CFB a day in their life...tryna tell me: Shedeur should stay an extra year cuz Deion really trying to built CU into a national powerhouse :mjlol: ...Deion doesn't need a better offer at a different school, he already rich!

Hell nah...go in the draft as soon as you can when you have a hot year...and if Deion really is the real deal, he'll be gone after 2 more seasons, who the fukk is going to pass up millions per year b/c you "already rich?"

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
From Corey Robinson (MSU Spartan beat writer)

I’m back from vacation and this will be my first post back…

I had some conversations last night with some people who are connected with the program. I do expect that Michigan State will have some exploratory discussions about the possibility of Urban Meyer.

Calm yourself some. It sounds like there’s still a long way to go before we know where it all ends up.

I think them floating it out there some, is a way to see what kind of blowback they might have to face publicly, if they were to make him a legitimate candidate.

:pachaha:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
12013265.jpeg

Sorry @Whips-n-Chains :francis:

Daps
Reppin
Chi
From Corey Robinson (MSU Spartan beat writer)

I’m back from vacation and this will be my first post back…

I had some conversations last night with some people who are connected with the program. I do expect that Michigan State will have some exploratory discussions about the possibility of Urban Meyer.

Calm yourself some. It sounds like there’s still a long way to go before we know where it all ends up.

I think them floating it out there some, is a way to see what kind of blowback they might have to face publicly, if they were to make him a legitimate candidate.

:pachaha:
Might as well take a swing...I highly doubt Urban has energy left in the tank for a complete overhaul. This isn't OSU or Florida, or even Utah at this point.
It's going to be real bad at MSU for a while...new coach is going to have to a lot of shyt to deal with and the conference adds 3 other major programs next season.

And speaking of herpes being the gift that keeps giving, hasn't your hoops "coach" been sued by multiple women for knowingly spreading herpes to them :sas1:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Might as well take a swing...I highly doubt Urban has energy left in the tank for a complete overhaul. This isn't OSU or Florida, or even Utah at this point.
It's going to be real bad at MSU for a while...new coach is going to have to a lot of shyt to deal with and the conference adds 3 other major programs next season.

And speaking of herpes being the gift that keeps giving, hasn't your hoops "coach" been sued by multiple women for knowingly spreading herpes to them :sas1:
:hubie: Honestly have no clue.

Daps
Reppin
Chi
:hubie: Honestly have no clue.
fukkin A...y'all going to give us an asswhooping at night in Spartan Stadium, especially considering all the BS from last year. I hope we can at least make it a respectable game, but y'all should just air it out like UDub did.

Mel was running amok man...players fighting other teams, coach jacking off everywhere :snoop:

I bet Urban could get MSU into a 12 team playoff within 4-5 years. shyt had there been a 12 team playoff in 2021 Mel fukking Tugger would've had us in

Last edited: