The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

iFZ-Y2.gif

Im bout to start making some calls if this shyt keeps up...

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
If big ass jit dont move his ass to LT and get this money.. wtf.. His people doing him a disservice :martin:

I guess they figure he can be taught the finer points in someone’s college, clearly he’s athletic, so that’s half the battle, if some program gets him and builds him up then by his junior year he should be dominating

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
I can’t picture him playing tackle
I never heard of the kid and didnt see anything as far as plays other than that slow scramble near goal line and the lollipop fade throw clips, but he 6'8 look like he gonna be pushing 300 easy, what can you picture him playing to get paid?

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I never heard of the kid and didnt see anything as far as plays other than that slow scramble near goal line and the lollipop fade throw clips, but he 6'8 look like he gonna be pushing 300 easy, what can you picture him playing to get paid?
I thought you were talking about the 455lbs kid the kid you talking about I agree he should move to tackle

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
UGA deading 3 playoff contending seasons in 2016, 17 and 19 is prob the worst part of this dry stretch

That and losing to filth like Hutson Mason, Stetson Bennett and probably Carson Beck tomorrow :francis: Hutson Mason prolly under a bridge doing crack bumps nowadays, I don’t even think the nikka existed before or after he kicked our ass

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Yes, he hasn’t won with guys he’s recruited a Duke

Recruiting is so relative, especially at schools like this, les miles was a shyt recruiter til that Baton Rouge machine got behind him then he was doing work

Then after more bs recruiting levels

Negged.

Imagine giving props to a man that can only please his wife with the number of first downs his teams can generate. :hhh:

I have zero doubt them buckeyes have run massive trains on good ole Mrs. Day.

Zero.

Ryan Day be short strokin and be buying his wife dollar store flowers

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Negged.

Imagine giving props to a man that can only please his wife with the number of first downs his teams can generate. :hhh:

I have zero doubt them buckeyes have run massive trains on good ole Mrs. Day.

Zero.
Says the man who’s coach climbs tree houses, sleeps with recruits, drinks milk with steaks, doesn’t allow his players to eat chicken, and little brother has a super bowl ring. I have little doubt them scUMs run massive trains on good ole Mrs Harbaugh :BrutusScust: