@dtownreppin214 @Numpsay

Yall gonna let him talk about yall coach like that? :mjpls:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Georgia/Auburn
LSU/Arkansas
FSU/Clemson

Being so early in the season and games like Miami/FSU being so late in the season just feels wrong

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

Think Skip asking whether Colorado is Black America's team is laughable. But Pate regularly acts as if race plays no role in college football. He's suspect.

Yeah, I think Pate said that only a small sliver of the Deion hate was racism I’m like huhhhh? The flashy outspoken black figure in sports will always get hate because they’re black. Not saying all of the Deion hate is racism but to act like there’s only a small amount of racism in the Deion hate is crazy.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Yeah, I think Pate said that only a small sliver of the Deion hate was racism I’m like huhhhh? The flashy outspoken black figure in sports will always get hate because they’re black. Not saying all of the Deion hate is racism but to act like there’s only a small amount of racism in the Deion hate is crazy.
Definitely more than an insignificant amount. My impression is more people are rooting for Deion to fail because he's black than people are rooting for Dabo to fail cause he's a Christian. Based on pates shows I think he'd disagree with that.

Silkk

Daps

Think Skip asking whether Colorado is Black America's team is laughable. But Pate regularly acts as if race plays no role in college football. He's suspect.

Also, is the cac version of "pause", saying "immunity”? @KBadd

Yeahhhhhh he been ducking race talk debates for years.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Yeahhhhhh he been ducking race talk debates for years.
Which is totally his prerogative — I'm going to guess his fanbase doesn't give a shyt or they're the ones that are saying all the dog whistle shyt about Colorado, calling them thugs and shyt. But just don't touch it at all if that's the case.

The sarcastic quote tweet was unnecessary. Him referring to people that point out race issues involved with this Deion/Colorado situation and cfb as a whole as “casuals” shows what kind of time he's on.

Silkk

Daps
Which is totally his prerogative — I'm going go guess his fanbase doesn't give a shyt. But just don't touch it at all. The sarcastic quote tweet unnecessary.
He's based in Nashville and grew up in Georgia. He knows his fanbase and doesn't want to alienate/offend them.....I get it.

But yeah no need to play coy on the shyt if you even gonna bring it up.