The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Mannnn its looking like its time to just cut ties with that sorry ass QB and go get and established winning Head Coach in college & the pros like Jim Harbaugh

Aint that right @smitty22

:lolbron:

Maaaannnnnn... @smitty22 bout to have an aneurism if you don't take that foot off his pencil neck. You know he got a hard time breathing as is.
Go get a room :BrutusScust:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
There are so many qbs playing at a level that u say if Alabama had them, they'd probably be undefeated. Saban must just be focused on recruiting the hs kids, cuz it makes zero sense why Bama is gonna go down with Milroe. Dude is still azz.

RealCrownHeights

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Went to my first College Football game Saturday at Michigan for their homecoming vs Rutgers. Along with watching Barcelona at Camp Nou, this was a top 10 live sports watching experience. I have never seen school spirit like that, a sea of yellow and blue, little kids grilling bacon at 8am on the sidewalk, shirts like "Michigan freak hoe". My homie is in the MBA program so they have a bus tailgate and it's music and cider. The game itself was a little competitive at first but then Michigan blew them away. I heard night time games are a little better. Thinking of going back for Ohio State but I think they may lose and that may decrease my chances of securing Hinge box. I straight up matched with a 7/10 pawg on hinge and we were kicking it that day but I had a flight back home that same day. Overall a dope experience.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Went to my first College Football game Saturday at Michigan for their homecoming vs Rutgers. Along with watching Barcelona at Camp Nou, this was a top 10 live sports watching experience. I have never seen school spirit like that, a sea of yellow and blue, little kids grilling bacon at 8am on the sidewalk, shirts like "Michigan freak hoe". My homie is in the MBA program so they have a bus tailgate and it's music and cider. The game itself was a little competitive at first but then Michigan blew them away. I heard night time games are a little better. Thinking of going back for Ohio State but I think they may lose and that may decrease my chances of securing Hinge box. I straight up matched with a 7/10 pawg on hinge and we were kicking it that day but I had a flight back home that same day. Overall a dope experience.
They not losing.

Glad you enjoyed it breh. I went to that HS across the street and used to work at the big house. It's actually underrated,...a phenomenal experience and day in general. Glad you had a great time.

Personally I prefer 3:30 games over everything because the night games we be already hungover :dead: I was fukked up for the Notre Dame game at night haha

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
There are so many qbs playing at a level that u say if Alabama had them, they'd probably be undefeated. Saban must just be focused on recruiting the hs kids, cuz it makes zero sense why Bama is gonna go down with Milroe. Dude is still azz.

Sam Hartman
Tyler Van Dyke
Devin Leary
Maybe even DJU

We tried to go after a couple of em but it didn’t work out for some reason, maybe he don’t wanna pay top dollar for a transfer QB, maybe the transfers didn’t want to play for Tommy Rees. Ryan Grubb, the OC at Washington, turning us down really hurt more than anything.

Milroe isn’t great but hopefully we won’t need him to be, just stop turning the ball over.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Sam Hartman
Tyler Van Dyke
Devin Leary
Maybe even DJU

We tried to go after a couple of em but it didn’t work out for some reason, maybe he don’t wanna pay top dollar for a transfer QB, maybe the transfers didn’t want to play for Tommy Rees. Ryan Grubb, the OC at Washington, turning us down really hurt more than anything.

Milroe isn’t great but hopefully we won’t need him to be, just stop turning the ball over.
someone was saying Cam Ward would have Bama as favorites to win the natty. I just know usc got a 3rd stringer better than Milroe. Colorado St qb looked better than Milroe. Its just shocking it got to this point

RealCrownHeights

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
They not losing.

Glad you enjoyed it breh. I went to that HS across the street and used to work at the big house. It's actually underrated,...a phenomenal experience and day in general. Glad you had a great time.

Personally I prefer 3:30 games over everything because the night games we be already hungover :dead: I was fukked up for the Notre Dame game at night haha

Damn that's dope. The Pride that city and I guess state has is insane. That's one thing I say we for sure don't have in NYC, that college or just sports eager culture in general. Hmm maybe I'll look into tickets for Ohio State.. I stayed at my homie's crib he stays like 3 minutes form the M Den. My boss went to U of M for undergrad and I was working remote Friday and we had a meeting, I told him I was at the game and I never seen this man so excited in my life.

:russ:at the hangover piece. But I was not expecting them not to pat down going into the Big House. I coulda been in there with a whole bottle of Henny in that mf

Daps
Reppin
Chi
This is true. But we not finna act like them taking advantage of Iowa, Illinois and mf Delaware means we know exactly what they are right now. As it stands, aside from what happen during the game, we passed the first real test of anybody being mentioned.

Penn St definitely looks a little different but I gotta see it fr fr. It's still Franklin at the end of the day and just like you can count on a team like ND to get their Reggie Miller on, you usually can with him too. I'm low-key more worried about Maryland.

Maryland is the best team in the big ten, maybe the country

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
someone was saying Cam Ward would have Bama as favorites to win the natty. I just know usc got a 3rd stringer better than Milroe. Colorado St qb looked better than Milroe. Its just shocking it got to this point

It happens :yeshrug: when you go nearly a decade with high level QB play, there’s bound to be a drop off at some point. Julian Sayin supposed to be the next one up so hopefully this is just a bridge year.

Osmar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
F69VPOMXAAAhESh

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Damn that's dope. The Pride that city and I guess state has is insane. That's one thing I say we for sure don't have in NYC, that college or just sports eager culture in general. Hmm maybe I'll look into tickets for Ohio State.. I stayed at my homie's crib he stays like 3 minutes form the M Den. My boss went to U of M for undergrad and I was working remote Friday and we had a meeting, I told him I was at the game and I never seen this man so excited in my life.

:russ:at the hangover piece. But I was not expecting them not to pat down going into the Big House. I coulda been in there with a whole bottle of Henny in that mf
Oh my flask game came from going to Michigan games :heh: next time you'll be good