Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Act like you wasn’t calling him trash last night :mjlol:

I said the white boy can't run and he cant :huh:

I was the same one saying the same BIG QBs getting praised for identical or lesser than stats than is some bull. As the list showed, he ain't doing no worse than these other gump ass niccas.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I bet you headin to Miami wit @MustafaSTL All you stay talkin about is 🍆 this and🍆 that.

I’d also be willing to bet that y’all stayin in one of them lil B&B’s on Collins Ave. :scust:

Talkin bout 2 Queens stayin on one King.

🌈🏳️‍🌈 No hate tho.

Love is love.

If I was pulling up wit gang, "Trust me", only b&b happening is a beatdown and broken ribs wit whatever scum in the area and I know it's quite a few :coffee:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I said the white boy can't run and he cant :huh:

I was the same one saying the same BIG QBs getting praised for identical or lesser than stats than is some bull. As the list showed, he ain't doing no worse than these other gump ass niccas.
“You was not….talking like that just 12 hours ago”

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I really don’t think ND is bad. They cost themselves majorly by being too eager, poor clock management and coaching mistakes.

If Duke keeps it close that’s still impressive
Duke has not just looked good though, Them MF have looked dominate……Duke :usure:

That shyt wild. I think the ACC is done with divisions but its gonna get good whenever Miami, FSU, Duke, & UNC start tussling

Clemson been reduced to playing spoiler :wow:

Drake's Tan

All Star
Daps
Kind of speaking to Ed and you Drake Tan

He’s a decent to good QB, but his ceiling is jj’s floor (athletic wise) Cade not dropping a 40 plus bomb, or fitting it in a tight window, or can take off on a big run, but he can manage the fukk out of your offense, be efficient, make smart reads. Im not sure what’s he was thinking going to Iowa, maybe they sold him on familiarity, and a good defense that needs a qb, but nothing changed offensively, despite bringing all and kaleb from osu, who still not really touching the field, if i was his parents, I’d have been like nah, let’s go to ole miss or Tennessee hell Michigan or alabama

That said this shyt terrible, and Perk so Mobbed up in Iowa, nothing will change but his son sitting on the staff or going to the nfl
I agree totally.

Also, he'd be better than what Alabama has this year for sure. Probably better than Milton at Tennessee too. That would've been a win-win for him and those teams.

Ole Miss has too many capable qbs on the roster that I think he might not have made it through the pack in that situation.

Though wasn't he at Michigan? Was that a typo?

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
I’m kind of against that state

fukk the Indians browns cavaliers bengals Youngstown Cleveland the nasty natti the cuyahoga ( however you spell it) all of it especially @smitty22 except lil Brutus that’s my dog
All that hate because she left you at Thurmans :martinBuck:

Drake's Tan

All Star
Daps
Duke has not just looked good though, Them MF have looked dominate……Duke :usure:

That shyt wild. I think the ACC is done with divisions but its gonna get good whenever Miami, FSU, Duke, & UNC start tussling

Clemson been reduced to playing spoiler :wow:
Game is at Duke.

If ND is deflated after losing a big, emotional heartbreaker, and plays flat, I would not be surprised if Duke won.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
I agree totally.

Also, he'd be better than what Alabama has this year for sure. Probably better than Milton at Tennessee too. That would've been a win-win for him and those teams.

Ole Miss has too many capable qbs on the roster that I think he might not have made it through the pack in that situation.

Though wasn't he at Michigan? Was that a typo?
Maybe he meant State.