The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rell

All Star
Daps
Reppin
I know these are the games no one gives a shyt about, but how the hell did Minnesota let Northwestern come back and win yesterday?! They were up 21-0 at one point then 31-10 and lost in overtime.

Please excuse the terrible announcer, she is the WORST :pacspit:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
I know these are the games no one gives a shyt about, but how the hell did Minnesota let Northwestern come back and win yesterday?! They were up 21-0 at one point then 31-10 and lost in overtime.

Please excuse the terrible announcer, she is the WORST :pacspit:

Lol...It was just yesterday that PJ Fleck was the great young coach. Damn

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Imagine me taking any list with yall bum ass QB 5th on it seriously :mjlol:

I feel you...

:sadbron:

f190bb8b-e770-4948-bb59-554431f8e684_text.gif

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I feel you...

:sadbron:

f190bb8b-e770-4948-bb59-554431f8e684_text.gif
Yall honestly remind me of us in 09.

Started off top 5, squeeked a big top 10 win on the road in the final minute…..But you could just tell it wasn’t the same as we had been previously.

There’s not a chance in hell yall beating Michigan this season but your offense is going to cost you at least one game before then. If there was ever a year PSU should do it, It’s this one.

Crizzy

U wanted the smoke...u can have it your way
Daps
Reppin
RMFT
Bama finna have to go back to winning games like when they first started their dynasty run.

Run the ball and play defense
Crazy thing is that every report from camp was on the receivers... they actually doing their job for the most part imo... it's the QB situation and Ree's dumbass. Plus whoever the offensive line coach. They both can kick rocks

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Yall honestly remind me of us in 09.

Started off top 5, squeeked a big top 10 win on the road in the final minute…..But you could just tell it wasn’t the same as we had been previously.

There’s not a chance in hell yall beating Michigan this season but your offense is going to cost you at least one game before then. If there was ever a year PSU should do it, It’s this one.

Yep. Just like if it ever was a yr ND should've done it also, this should have been the one lol. We only usually get better as the season goes on, not the other way around. Y'all remind me of any other Lincoln Riley team though. Oklahoma or USC, doesn't matter. Long as the Grinch who stole defense is walking that sideline, the ceiling is and will be capped.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Fj0NX0JWIAA0Xzy

if-you-insist-leonardo-di-caprio.gif

i wish him the best but :huhldup:

I think he is a mediocre qb in a terrible system. That's a recipe for disaster.
Kind of speaking to Ed and you Drake Tan

He’s a decent to good QB, but his ceiling is jj’s floor (athletic wise) Cade not dropping a 40 plus bomb, or fitting it in a tight window, or can take off on a big run, but he can manage the fukk out of your offense, be efficient, make smart reads. Im not sure what’s he was thinking going to Iowa, maybe they sold him on familiarity, and a good defense that needs a qb, but nothing changed offensively, despite bringing all and kaleb from osu, who still not really touching the field, if i was his parents, I’d have been like nah, let’s go to ole miss or Tennessee hell Michigan or alabama

That said this shyt terrible, and Perk so Mobbed up in Iowa, nothing will change but his son sitting on the staff or going to the nfl

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Struggle Boy got two NFL All Pro WRs and struggling to put up points on ND :laff:

Y'all so use to not watching defense whether it's the opposing team or your own that yall be shell shocked to see actually good d-line and db play. Can't wait til yall play an actual defense with a heartbeat :dead: Utah gon put belt to ass like they have been the past 3 yrs and that's if yall even squeak outta South Bend wit one.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Yep. Just like if it ever was a yr ND should've done it also, this should have been the one lol. We only usually get better as the season goes on, not the other way around. Y'all remind me of any other Lincoln Riley team though. Oklahoma or USC, doesn't matter. Long as the Grinch who stole defense is walking that sideline, the ceiling is and will be capped.
Now you want to change your tone from just 14 hours ago after squeaking out that win :beli:

ND let yall niccas off the hook and wasn’t even playing with 11 men on the field the final 2 plays.

Yall offense is shyt breh. You know it. I know it. Day knows it.

It’s only a matter of time :ufdup:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

Y’all should have lost, but Kyle grew tf up on that last drive, that was nuts to make that pass, but nd was having too many gaffs, and idk what tf Day was doing, but no one else should really challenge y’all outside us, maybe psu, but if Franklin can’t get on your head i don’t trust him in a shootout, maybe Maryland but i doubt it

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Y'all so use to not watching defense whether it's the opposing team or your own that yall be shell shocked to see actually good d-line and db play. Can't wait til yall play an actual defense with a heartbeat :dead: Utah gon put belt to ass like they have been the past 3 yrs and that's if yall even squeak outta South Bend wit one.

Did you not see Caleb stunt on that same ND team last year with an O-line held together with sticks and glue? :gucci: