The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Y'all so use to not watching defense whether it's the opposing team or your own that yall be shell shocked to see actually good d-line and db play. Can't wait til yall play an actual defense with a heartbeat :dead: Utah gon put belt to ass like they have been the past 3 yrs and that's if yall even squeak outta South Bend wit one.
We put 40 on Notre Dame, and 40+ on Utah twice.

This season we’ll be favored in both games again probably 60-40 split. But EVERYBODY in Columbus, Ann Arbor, and around the world knows that Michigan digging in that ass for the 3rd straight year. shyt will be like 38-14 or something nasty like that :scust:

Silkk

Daps
Guaranteed lots will leave and I can't blame anyone for making a business decision a la Keon Coleman.

Program is a complete dumpster fire, potentially as bad as it's ever been. Only Urban can set us back on course :lolbron: otherwise we'll be right back where we started in 3 years.
Yall better throw the bag at Mike Elko if A&M doesn’t snatch him up. He got Duke looking RIGHT.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Now you want to change your tone from just 14 hours ago after squeaking out that win :beli:

ND let yall niccas off the hook and wasn’t even playing with 11 men on the field the final 2 plays.

Yall offense is shyt breh. You know it. I know it. Day knows it.

It’s only a matter of time :ufdup:

Change my tune on what? I never said none of the guys was ass so fukk is u talmbout? Day calling plays & situational coaching is booty but that's about it. The guys can run wit whoever fr. He finally give the playcalling reigns over to Hartline or let last night be his be hus nut drop moment, and it's up for the rest of the year.

Silkk

Daps
Change my tune on what? I never said none of the guys was ass so fukk is u talmbout? Day calling plays & situational coaching is booty but that's about it. The guys can run wit whoever fr. He finally give the playcalling reigns over to Hartline or let last night be his be hus nut drop moment, and it's up for the rest of the year.
Whoever was calling plays last night was still ass…

WR Sweep on 4th & 1 :dead:

And Kyle McCord is fukkin trash. Stop the cap.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
I think his point is that y’all trash as fukk. Overrated like a Mu-fukka. Got a slow ass cac QB that can’t read a book, little less defenses. With a Chad Pennington like noodle ass arm. And Ryan Day is an imposter that took over a program at the peak of college football, only to turn his players into oversized ballerinas.

Now I may be paraphrasing… but that’s what *I* got out of his posts. :hubie:

So @Silkk if I’m wrong, feel free to correct me my guy. :manny:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
We put 40 on Notre Dame, and 40+ on Utah twice.

This season we’ll be favored in both games again probably 60-40 split. But EVERYBODY in Columbus, Ann Arbor, and around the world knows that Michigan digging in that ass for the 3rd straight year. shyt will be like 38-14 or something nasty like that :scust:

I don't wanna hear what you put up. Did you beat the Utes or nah?

Finally beat them Irish boys after gettin smac'd 3 times in a row. Bout damn time.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Whoever was calling plays last night was still ass…

WR Sweep on 4th & 1 :dead:

And Kyle McCord is fukkin trash. Stop the cap.

Nicca ain't that what I just said? Day is still calling the plays.

Calling a player in his 4th game with the stats he has and a big time road game trash. Gotta love it :dead:

Wake me up when Caleb even get the chance to play in a big game fr. Like playoffs or something.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I think his point is that y’all trash as fukk. Overrated like a Mu-fukka. Got a slow ass cac QB that can’t read a book, little less defenses. With a Chad Pennington like noodle ass arm. And Ryan Day is an imposter that took over a program at the peak of college football, only to turn his players into oversized ballerinas.

I see you in here forgoing your Vegan diet too to hop on some 🍆 :unimpressed:

Silkk

Daps

Let me make sure im reading this right…

“Slow ass CAC QB”
full

“Ryan Day Overrated”
full

“Scrub ass nicca @smitty22
full

Looks like nothing but Facts to me :leon:

Silkk

Daps
Nicca ain't that what I just said? Day is still calling the plays.

Calling a player in his 4th game with the stats he has and a big time road game trash. Gotta love it :dead:

Wake me up when Caleb even get the chance to play in a big game fr. Like playoffs or something.
Act like you wasn’t calling him trash last night :mjlol:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
And u out here meat riding when u should be spittin too. Spittin that USC 🍆 out :scusthov:
I bet you headin to Miami wit @MustafaSTL All you stay talkin about is 🍆 this and🍆 that.

I’d also be willing to bet that y’all stayin in one of them lil B&B’s on Collins Ave. :scust:

Talkin bout 2 Queens stayin on one King.

🌈🏳️‍🌈 No hate tho.

Love is love.