Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

1000_F_423831329_0vTZMPDs2uB7UNTqwx8v1HWGMNPxSMMJ.jpg

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
That you Joey? :mjlol:

I thought Tech & Baylor's week 1 upsets were just that......I was wrong about them. They're just not looking good this season.

Yall looked GREAT :ehh:. Im not sure I ever remember a Sark team just dominating a Big 12 team that they were supposed to like that (Outside of OU last season).

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
its not even him...he's definitely a servicable college QB. he could start on any non-top-25 team in america...

Iowa just has the worst offense known to man. It has some how gotten WORSE than last year. They have the 105th ranked scoring offense, rank 127th in first downs, only The Legendary Eastern Michigan Eagles have less in 4 games, they have the 2nd worse offense in the entire country.

Farentz just doesn't give a shyt about offense. Its maleficence for real.

Whoever told that boy that fukking IOWA was the best place to spend you final year of eligibility as a QB failed him. I just checked and they haven't had a QB drafted higher than the 3rd round since 1986.

You gotta pick a Pac 12 or Big 12 school if you tryna pad stats before the draft. I was shocked he picked them.

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
Lol...It was just yesterday that PJ Fleck was the great young coach. Damn

Just like Tom Herman...and Matt Campbell...and Matt Rhule...and Scott Frost and more. Folks are gonna learn to stop overreacting to a coach having 1 or 2 good years. Can you win 8-10 games consistently over the course of 3 or 4 years?

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Whoever told that boy that fukking IOWA was the best place to spend you final year of eligibility as a QB failed him. I just checked and they haven't had a QB drafted higher than the 3rd round since 1986.

You gotta pick a Pac 12 or Big 12 school if you tryna pad stats before the draft. I was shocked he picked them.

I’m guessing they told him familiarity, a shot at the big west title, a good defense that needed a good trigger man, having him you would tell yourself the off could open up, but lil perk is pure ass

could not be me, but i understand

Just like Tom Herman...and Matt Campbell...and Matt Rhule...and Scott Frost and more. Folks are gonna learn to stop overreacting to a coach having 1 or 2 good years. Can you win 8-10 games consistently over the course of 3 or 4 years?

Certain schools if you can win, and move forward do it, coaching at these mid level schools can net you success for certain times, then you run into gaps in talent, it’s only so much you can do, how many years can Matt get talent to Ames ? How many good qbs and rbs can minny get

shyt i remember when Minnesota had that 3 headed monster with maroney and barber and tepah, plus Asad, they was 10-3, the year before 8-5, after that pain, it was a window and that’s how it goes, careers are built off catching the right window

Speaking of hmm ol asad back in jersey

Last edited:

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Yes, I remember they beat y’all one year in the early-mid 2000s. I remember they had some lethal RBs and a MSU beat them at home in 04 I think they were ranked ~15 or so

There was a time they were pesky af like Iowa, and that three headed monster with asad at qb was deadly

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
I’m guessing they told him familiarity, a shot at the big west title, a good defense that needed a good trigger man, having him you would tell yourself the off could open up, but lil perk is pure ass

could not be me, but i understand

Certain schools if you can win, and move forward do it, coaching at these mid level schools can net you success for certain times, then you run into gaps in talent, it’s only so much you can do, how many years can Matt get talent to Ames ? How many good qbs and rbs can minny get

shyt i remember when Minnesota had that 3 headed monster with maroney and barber and tepah, plus Asad, they was 10-3, the year before 8-5, after that pain, it was a window and that’s how it goes, careers are built off catching the right window

Speaking of hmm ol asad back in jersey

I dont see why he would settle for that. It's your last year, you need to be trying to put up numbers to show folks that you aren't just an average-at-best QB. Yeah Iowa can win a division title, but is it really worth it if you just going to get curbstomped by whoever coming out of the East? Is it really worth it if you're going to have even LESS opportunities to show your skills than the school you were at before?

I just checked and the only dud season Fleck has had since he settled in was 2020, and that whole season was nonsense. He's been pretty solid and they usually finish about 4-5th in the division as far as recruiting goes. You right about coaches needing to strike when the iron is hot because Campbell done had two dud seasons in a row and might be on his way to a 3rd one. He should've left after the 2020 season.

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
I dont see why he would settle for that. It's your last year, you need to be trying to put up numbers to show folks that you aren't just an average-at-best QB. Yeah Iowa can win a division title, but is it really worth it if you just going to get curbstomped by whoever coming out of the East? Is it really worth it if you're going to have even LESS opportunities to show your skills than the school you were at before?

I just checked and the only dud season Fleck has had since he settled in was 2020, and that whole season was nonsense. He's been pretty solid and they usually finish about 4-5th in the division as far as recruiting goes. You right about coaches needing to strike when the iron is hot because Campbell done had two dud seasons in a row and might be on his way to a 3rd one. He should've left after the 2020 season.

Well you look at Iowa and they are usually a really good defense that literally just needs a decent/competent offense that can score, you would figure with Cade who again is a good qb, and it would seem like magic, they finally have a good qb and some weapons, but lil perk never found an offense he couldn’t screw up

Flecks math bout to be different because no more hiding in the west