• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
He has a another year left I think
He does but he doesn’t even have to play it out if he got to cook this year. This gonna be the best class for QBs we see in years, and the majority of those dudes were in his conference. Even when he comes back, I doubt he’s 100% for a while if it’s a severe abdomen injury

I think he would’ve been Stingley status his last year where, being unbiased, probably a bit of a dropoff in general perception. But bc of the goodwill of the previous two seasons, still #1 CB cemented

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I never defend the SEC but we know the AP poll early in the season is to market games for TV.

There’s never been drastic change in the ranking based on week to week performance of teams that don’t lose
Yeah I think the SEC nut hugging in the AP is egregious but it is what it is at this point. They been showed us what it’s about like you said. And now, the AP has literally no power outside of advertising. I don’t think it’s worth losing too much sleep over

Daps
Reppin
Chi
You got 2 options.

Either:

A) change the ‘x’ in the address bar to ‘twitter’ or..

B) when sharing a tweet.. instead of going where we usually go, and click ‘share tweet’ .. copy the url address itself up in the url bar. Then paste.

It’s been a pain in the ass, but those options work.

Good lookin Out breh

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
That hit deadass probably cost Hunter real money. Dude is unquestioned CB#1 going into year if he played lockdown against Nix and Williams back to back weeks. He may still have the chance to have some banner games noteworthy dudes with everybody they got in the P12, but ain’t nobody Caleb Williams

Cost him a *chance* to go to New York too

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Yeah because a TCU team that didn’t even win its conference did a hell of job contending for the chip

TCU proved they belonged when they beat Michigan. Who did Alabama beat all season?

Alabama didn't even play in their title game, and the 4-loss team that beat them to get there was already down 35-7 before halftime. :mjlol:

Just one comment ago you said "I don't defend the SEC" and now you're reflexively defending them again.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Alabama didn't even play in their title game, and the 4-loss team that beat them to get there was already down 35-7 before halftime. :mjlol:

Just one comment ago you said "I don't defend the SEC" and now you're reflexively defending them again.
I love how “conference titles dont matter we just want the best team” becomes “tcu didnt even win their conference” REALQUICK

Daps
Reppin
Chi

For LSU, Bama & UTenn it's not a conspiracy b/c they started off ranked in or around the top 10, any top 10 team that loses 1 game will still be in the top 25 unless it's to a DII school or some absolute blowout to a G5 team.

Florida probably shouldn't be in the top 25, but they looked pretty dominant in that win and their loss was on the road to another ranked team.

Yes the SEC and B1G are routinely overrated, but as everyone knows it's to push match-ups for ratings. Ranked Iowa vs PSU will draw more casuals than non-ranked Iowa vs. PSU. Also not sure why ppl hyping that particular game, it's a night game IN happy valley. Iowa going to get smashed.

Drake's Tan

All Star
Daps
For LSU, Bama & UTenn it's not a conspiracy b/c they started off ranked in or around the top 10, any top 10 team that loses 1 game will still be in the top 25 unless it's to a DII school or some absolute blowout to a G5 team.

Florida probably shouldn't be in the top 25, but they looked pretty dominant in that win and their loss was on the road to another ranked team.

Yes the SEC and B1G are routinely overrated, but as everyone knows it's to push match-ups for ratings. Ranked Iowa vs PSU will draw more casuals than non-ranked Iowa vs. PSU. Also not sure why ppl hyping that particular game, it's a night game IN happy valley. Iowa going to get smashed.
I'm a Florida fan and agree. Too many questions still.

Although I'll say the loss to Utah wasn't that bad of a loss. We looked like ass, so it was bad in that way, but Utah is a good team and playing them on the road is not the worst loss on paper.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
TCU proved they belonged when they beat Michigan. Who did Alabama beat all season?

My point in bringing up TCU is to show how got to playoff despite all the SEC bias that you claim is out there
I love how “conference titles dont matter we just want the best team” becomes “tcu didnt even win their conference” REALQUICK
TCU wasn’t one of the best teams last year and neither was Michigan “1 game schedule”

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

@Rhakim this shows the AP votes

(idk why some tweets automatically embed and others don't...?)

Goddamn, there are some REALLY bad votes and it doesn't even seem to match team affiliation so far as I can tell. They're just awful voters.

Tennessee's only wins are against Austin Peay and a terrible 0-3 Virginia squad, they just lost by double-digits to a Florida team that looked like dogshyt the first two weeks....and two voters have them in the top-15.