• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Baylor?

Nah Baylor been beating us a few times the last decade, we'll be up for that

Letdown is after the OU game
Thats the thing though. It be the weirdest games that be getting yall. TCU, Baylor, Tech, Iowa State, etc.

I’ve had the @ Houston game circled since it was announced but I honestly think Holgersen is a worse coach than Sark so it should be a an easy 2 TD win.

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats the thing though. It be the weirdest games that be getting yall. TCU, Baylor, Tech, Iowa State, etc.

I’ve had the @ Houston game circled since it was announced but I honestly think Holgersen is a worse coach than Sark so it should be a an easy 2 TD win.

True

Saving grace is we're off the week after the OU game

Silkk

Daps
for college gameday this morning, was The Rock not allowed to advertise for the XFL on college gameday? He would have plugged it any chance he could but i don't think he did maybe because of some random TV or CFB restriction?
I don’t think its a certainty the XFL is coming back

Silkk

Daps
Time to swallow your pride, Fire this bum, and get Tom Herman on the phone

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Lines I'm looking at but hesitant b/c of the circumstances and rivalries:

MSU +16.5 at home vs. UDub. MSU might play better w/o that buffoon at the helm, and 16.5 is a LOT of points for a home team to get. Last year we lost by 11 on the road...I'm thinking MSU covers here. It's hard for eastern time zone teams to go out west and visa versa...

Buffs -23.5 vs. CSU....I think CU covers, CSU already lost at home to WSU by 26. Deion is fired up, and CU is looking to keep making statements. It's a rivalry game, so that makes me hesitant

UTenn -6 @ UF. Tennessee should cover...but they only beat a lousy Florida team by 5 last year at home. Rivalry game so anything could happen, and UF has always owned this rivalry.

Been 3 for 3 this season...and looking to continue the streak
Good lord I'm glad I didn't touch any of these :picard:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
:ufdup:too many of y'all to tag but look at all you bytches that were just chomping at the bit to talk shyt about Texas.

:heh:most of y'all thought today would be boring and everyone would roll through their games. These be the weeks shyt goes crazy because the players be thinking that too. A lot of ugly football today, be happy if your team won.

Daps
Reppin
Chi
:ufdup:too many of y'all to tag but look at all you bytches that were just chomping at the bit to talk shyt about Texas.

:heh:most of y'all thought today would be boring and everyone would roll through their games. These be the weeks shyt goes crazy because the players be thinking that too. A lot of ugly football today, be happy if your team won.
I owned up to being wrong about Texas...Bama isn't all that good, but that score last week could've been a 21 point win.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I owned up to being wrong about Texas...Bama isn't all that good, but that score last week could've been a 21 point win.
Bama is better with Milroe at QB. Why they felt the need to try out Puchner and Wimpson is beyond me when both have been trash in practice.

But you right they ain't all that good, besides their QB issues their OL is bad, RBs pedestrian, and WRs that can't consistently get open.