PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
I thought Milroe played showed some great flashes. He was playing an experienced, talented team.

Didn’t help that he showed the same mistakes that he did against A&M last year, lights just may be too bright for him in big games but also I think he’s best served as a QB that doesn’t have to sit back and read defenses all day. I still say he has a high ceiling if he puts everything together.

But if the great Asian hope is best fit for this team then so be it :manny:

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Lines I'm looking at but hesitant b/c of the circumstances and rivalries:

MSU +16.5 at home vs. UDub. MSU might play better w/o that buffoon at the helm, and 16.5 is a LOT of points for a home team to get. Last year we lost by 11 on the road...I'm thinking MSU covers here. It's hard for eastern time zone teams to go out west and visa versa...

Buffs -23.5 vs. CSU....I think CU covers, CSU already lost at home to WSU by 26. Deion is fired up, and CU is looking to keep making statements. It's a rivalry game, so that makes me hesitant

UTenn -6 @ UF. Tennessee should cover...but they only beat a lousy Florida team by 5 last year at home. Rivalry game so anything could happen, and UF has always owned this rivalry.

Been 3 for 3 this season...and looking to continue the streak

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Yea I wanted Milroe to succeed but he ain't it, can't have a QB that can't read defenses at all. Bucher isn't much better but he's a little better when it comes to the passing game so if we aren't going to run Milroe 15+ times a game then it's time to make a switch. I still think Simpson would've been the best option if we just went with him as the #1 guy and gave him all the reps from the start. I knew splitting up reps 3-4 ways was going to leave everyone unprepared. Saban fukked up

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I thought Milroe played showed some great flashes. He was playing an experienced, talented team.

Didn’t help that he showed the same mistakes that he did against A&M last year, lights just may be too bright for him in big games but also I think he’s best served as a QB that doesn’t have to sit back and read defenses all day. I still say he has a high ceiling if he puts everything together.

But if the great Asian hope is best fit for this team then so be it :manny:

Yea I wanted Milroe to succeed but he ain't it, can't have a QB that can't read defenses at all. Bucher isn't much better but he's a little better when it comes to the passing game so if we aren't going to run Milroe 15+ times a game then it's time to make a switch. I still think Simpson would've been the best option if we just went with him as the #1 guy and gave him all the reps from the start. I knew splitting up reps 3-4 ways was going to leave everyone unprepared. Saban fukked up

I don't think they should be giving up on Milroe already. He is there most dynamic QB and they need someone who is going to be able to move in the pocket because that OL ain't all that good. If Buchner played UT probably ends that game with 10 sacks. They should make changes to the system instead of the QB IMO.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
I don't think they should be giving up on Milroe already. He is their most dynamic QB and they need someone who is going to be able to move in the pocket because that OL ain't all that good. If Buchner played UT probably ends that game with 10 sacks. They should make changes to the system instead of the QB IMO.
I was the biggest Buchner hater but Milroe can’t read a defense and has a lot of trouble hitting the easy passes. We aren’t going to change the system so Buchner or Simpson gives us a better chance. Buchner is really athletic too but yea our OL is bad. Idk why Saban thought it was a good idea to bulk our OL up so much, there’s a reason the avg NFL OL is much smaller.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I was the biggest Buchner hater but Milroe can’t read a defense and has a lot of trouble hitting the easy passes. We aren’t going to change the system so Buchner or Simpson gives us a better chance. Buchner is really athletic too but yea our OL is bad. Idk why Saban thought it was a good idea to bulk our OL up so much, there’s a reason the avg NFL OL is much smaller.
From what I've heard Simpson has been really bad in practice. I could be wrong, I just can't see it with Buchner, I think Milroe will be QB1 again soon enough

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
From what I've heard Simpson has been really bad in practice. I could be wrong, I just can't see it with Buchner, I think Milroe will be QB1 again soon enough
Yea idk what’s going on with Simpson, I think he just needs the reps/experience. Milroe could be good in a different system but if they aren’t going to cater to him then let someone who’s a better passer play. Those INTs and being inaccurate on some easy throws cost us the game, plain and simple. OL has to be better too along with everything else but those throws are on him.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
was reading article how previous CU qb got messed up by the transfer rule too
I guess they tried to point to Deion and that video addressing the team as reason for wanting the waiver

Kopp was recently denied a waiver request by the NCAA to transfer a second time as he sought immediate eligibility with the RedHawks. He began his career at Houston in 2021 as a three-star prospect. Kopp then transferred to CU in January 2022. The quarterback, his family and their attorney sought a waiver citing learning disabilities and a "totality of circumstances including runoff and public and private statements made by the head coach," that attorney, Jason Montgomery, told CBS Sports.