• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I am aware all 5 stars dont hit, that is point of stacking as many as possible. No one does that better than bama, most teams dont even have multiple, the 18 is an absurd amount, if you saying all 18 not hitting is ok than Im with it because that means the process must be done..
The fact that no one did it better than bama is probably also why they have 18 5 stars. These recruiting services will bump up certain recruits when they commit to certain schools because they expect the usual results. I saw this play out at Texas when Mack was the coach and then eventually we ended up with a bunch of overrated players that weren’t even that good.

Not saying all 18 of those kids didn’t deserve to be 5 stars, but I think for the second year in a row it is obvious Bama doesn’t have the type of talent they are used to.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
The fact that no one did it better than bama is probably also why they have 18 5 stars. These recruiting services will bump up certain recruits when they commit to certain schools because they expect the usual results. I saw this play out at Texas when Mack was the coach and then eventually we ended up with a bunch of overrated players that weren’t even that good.

Not saying all 18 of those kids didn’t deserve to be 5 stars, but I think for the second year in a row it is obvious Bama doesn’t have the type of talent they are used to.
They had a great run.. :wow:

Oh and to your point, shout out to saban while he was 5 star whale hunting, let us walk in bama having to fight off nobody in SEC for this alien in Mario scramble class when he was hired.. 6'6 340 monster who been starting since a freshman..

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
F51TAEda4AAa2KI

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium

It’s a joke amongst Auburn fans that 4* kids that come down to us or Bama are risking losing a star or gaining one

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
The flip side to what you say is that means they can always hit the portal, you have proof of concept and should always be able to attract talented players, who wouldnt want to be plug and play surrounded by bama players.. If people/coaches still sleep on portal at this point then they deserve what they get..

Also to add, People dont understand how these teams got staffs hitting back channels to these players that are freshman and thought they were gonna be freshman all american but got to wait they turn on bench.. They are hitting their parents up, handlers, high school coach, cousins, telling them they supposed to be playing, just transfer out.. Especially that first year can be tough because its the first time they not most talented player on team most likely..

Kids think, i can some how beat all the 5 stars at this school to start, either freshman or sophomore, only to discover, they can’t, and the new guy(s) are better so then they stuck trying to find a new landing spot, maybe just maybe instead of hitting them go some where and start day one, you can always transfer to Bama

As for qbs, teams don’t realize the famine of others, osu been hitting 3’s on qbs for the better part of 2 decades, they may have finally caught a brick and now some fans don’t understand what regular to good qb play is

Osu sucks!

These are facts MOB mayne

Soon they'll come to the same realization as LSU fans have.

Not all 5 stars turn into superstars, have to remember just who are rating these kids. Also the Steele thing is real same as Rees both seem like a step or 2 down from the coordinators Saban normally hires. Both seem like comfort hires and guys he could control.

People don’t realize the massive amount of flame outs in college that were top ten especially qb

Damn near the same ratings as Texas/Bama…even with the spectrum shyt, that’s nuts

No slight, they were the only game worth a damn at that slot, and true people are intrigued by prime so they lookin

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps

Better than them mid ass belles @smitty22 be posting

Man if you don’t get these stank ass whores off my screen. Ole homeless bytches dressed in piss and blue :BrutusScust: If @PortCityProphet was here he’d tell you the finest midwestern belles in all the land resides at Thee OSU :BrutusPawg:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Man if you don’t get these stank ass whores off my screen. Ole homeless bytches dressed in piss and blue :BrutusScust: If @PortCityProphet was here he’d tell you the finest midwestern belles in all the land resides at Thee OSU :BrutusPawg:

If he told me them mid ass belles were the shyt I’d take him to the hospital cuz clearly he’s suffering from a concussion, and :mjpls: calling a black queen a whore cuz of her institution choices typical buck bro move

That nikka don’t know where no fine belles be at :duck:

:ufdup: hey don’t ever talk down on the mafia, don’t make me make a trip to your town good sir

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
If he told me them mid ass belles were the shyt I’d take him to the hospital cuz clearly he’s suffering from a concussion, and :mjpls: calling a black queen a whore cuz of her institution choices typical buck bro move

:ufdup: hey don’t ever talk down on the mafia, don’t make me make a trip to your town good sir
Ann Arbor is clearly a cac but if she was black she’d still be a whore :ufdup:.All that make up and skin lighting them supposedly sistas got on, i see right through them. Prolly pledging Alpha Beta Cac :BrutusMane:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Ann Arbor is clearly a cac but if she was black she’d still be a whore :ufdup:.All that make up and skin lighting them supposedly sistas got on, i see right through them. Prolly pledging Alpha Beta Cac :BrutusMane:
Columbus was a rapist, drunk, murderer and slaver. Unlike you, i only have to speak FACTS about the city’s namesake to embarrass you
full

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps