NULL
We coming

weektwocfb.png

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
yeah, they are over reacting. It’s one game to a top team. These Bama fans are spoiled man. You would think a fanbase of a winning program wouldn’t sound like such losers man. They have a lot of games left.
They not overreacting this shyt has been brewing, bama is done as a dynasty, they’ll still be a title contender but the best days are behind them. It was bound to happen nothing last forever.

I think where bama fans really got spoiled is the QB play thinking every 5* QB is going to come in a be generational, that shyt requires a lot of luck it’s not sustainable.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
They not overreacting this shyt has been brewing, bama is done as a dynasty, they’ll still be a title contender but the best days are behind them. It was bound to happen nothing last forever.

I think where bama fans really got spoiled is the QB play thinking every 5* QB is going to come in a be generational, that shyt requires a lot of luck it’s not sustainable.
Yupppp.. like I said for OSU, hitting on QB is HARD.. once you hit on multiple ELITE qbs in a row you become soo spoiled even good qb play is not good enough because elite qb play covers up soo many deficiencies in your organization..

Bama supposed to have 18 5 stars tho, where the superstars at?! Still cant believe Saban let Cristobal pawn coach Steele on him..

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Yupppp.. like I said for OSU, hitting on QB is HARD.. once you hit on multiple ELITE qbs in a row you become soo spoiled even good qb play is not good enough because elite qb play covers up soo many deficiencies in your organization..

Bama supposed to have 18 5 stars tho, where the superstars at?! Still cant believe Saban let Cristobal pawn coach Steele on him..
Well that’s another thing Saban hit on a lot of coordinators that maximize all those 5* talent Kirby, Lane, Shark and now he’s not hitting on these coordinators and it’s showing

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Well that’s another thing Saban hit on a lot of coordinators that maximize all those 5* talent Kirby, Lane, Shark and now he’s not hitting on these coordinators and it’s showing
Havent paid attention much, I know he tried to grab Ryan Grubb out of UW and that would have been a homerun but he been with DeBoer for a bit so I dont know what happened but turned it down.. The ND guy left alot to be desired as far as moving offense forward but where they fukked up was not hitting on portal QB, they almost snatched TVD from Miami but there were option in actual portal that I dont get how they didnt pull one.. That ND scrub dont count.. They were like good riddance

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Havent paid attention much, I know he tried to grab Ryan Grubb out of UW and that would have been a homerun but he been with DeBoer for a bit so I dont know what happened but turned it down.. The ND guy left alot to be desired as far as moving offense forward but where they fukked up was not hitting on portal QB, they almost snatched TVD from Miami but there were option in actual portal that I dont get how they didnt pull one.. That ND scrub dont count.. They were like good riddance
They had Drake Maye committed and he flipped to North Carolina that would have changed a lot too but I don’t think Maye was goin to sit behind Bryce Young

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
They had Drake Maye committed and he flipped to North Carolina that would have changed a lot too but I don’t think Maye was goin to sit behind Bryce Young
Forgot about that.. Yea that will do it.. He would of definitely continued the run.. Kid is literally the prototype QB