Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I don't think Prime gon do this every year

Being that Colorado was 1-11 he had to bring his players or his louis luggage lol
Precisely...he had to rebuild a team that is fit to play the type of ball he wants to coach...and he sure as shyt needed an enhancement in talent.

Mel inherited a team from Dantonio that didn't not like recruited and mailed it in the last couple seasons, Mel had to then recruit in the middle of COVID for his first class, so it was/is needed to use the portal to build the roster. I don't advocate doing this every single year, but I see nothing wrong with adding players to fix glaring holes in your roster.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Nah, he doesn't have it. He gets destroyed by real teams anytime he attempts to get close to a championship.

He doesn't have his talent evaluation down. He thought he could just go to Louisiana and hoard players and have a chance, but you still have to find those couple of dawgs outside of your natural recruiting area that can come in and make you a real contender.

We look at Deion and the way he is trying to build. He knows you have to go and find those top guys and put them in the right position to affect the game. For example, breh just said today he won't even let Travis Hunter practice until Wednesday, because he knows about playing 2 ways. He played at the Super Bowl and the World Series, he knows what championship teams look like.

Brian Kelly doesn't have that in him. He has had so many years to show that he does, and he hasn't.

What happened at nd and now are different plus there’s less barriers and more want to at lsu

You talking nd going against juggernauts, the sec way different now

Hoarding talent is the key, the more pieces you have the more chances for a bite at the apple, he just gotta nail coordinators down, and get more talent

Kelley has won some tough games so i have confidence he can get close which is all that counts just keep getting shots shyt eventually break your way but his season not even over so let’s all relax

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
What happened at nd and now are different plus there’s less barriers and more want to at lsu

You talking nd going against juggernauts, the sec way different now

Hoarding talent is the key, the more pieces you have the more chances for a bite at the apple, he just gotta nail coordinators down, and get more talent

Kelley has won some tough games so i have confidence he can get close which is all that counts just keep getting shots shyt eventually break your way but his season not even over so let’s all relax

He's already getting all the talent in Louisiana. You still have to find the dawgs in Georgia, Florida, Texas that can come in and be the difference between 10 wins and going undefeated.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Any one watch Mattbegreat videos on youtube? Really enjoy his college football stuff, and his predictions are usually pretty accurate. Been following since he was at like 500 subscribers.

Buddy seem to lean more on hot takes and having troll type opinions which helps his channel grow as people try to call him out.. I like more x and o type breakdowns, like check out Coach Hayes good bad ugly, he does mainly player commit videos and such but he used to be on Cristobal FIU coaching staff, and coached a ton in high school ball, his breakdowns are legit as he knows what he talking about..

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
What's your confidence level of going into South Bend and coming out w/ a dub? Still have a few weeks to work out the kinks, but that kind of play calling won't cut it against a ranked team on the road.
If you asked me before Indiana, I would have said 80-20 or 70-30. But obviously I have to account for the suspect play-calling & play (at times) from that game so it's more like 60-40 or 65-35 now. Still don't believe in them gump ass niccas, and we still hittin' for a 75% clip against them all time.

Even with last year, we hadn't fully developed yet and put up pedestrian #s by out standard, and still walked away with a 2 score victory. Problem is neither one of us finna really be tested until then so you only really gonna be able to go off of technique, scheme, coaching, etc., and try to make that as much of a transitive property as you can.

I don't know if I'd pick us in a -17 spread but I'd bet it down to 14 and feel comfortable fr. Nothing from ND is jumping out on the screen at me just yet besides slightly more consistent QB play.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
They the only show in town, and the state’s prospects are atleast 60% or higher loyal like Ohio kids and state

He’s figured out how to win every landing, he just had lsu in the sec chip i think if given time he shines
You have more faith in this guy right here than I ever could have :hubie:

creepy-brian-kelly.gif

He a helluva table setter though, I'll give you that.

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
He's already getting all the talent in Louisiana. You still have to find the dawgs in Georgia, Florida, Texas that can come in and be the difference between 10 wins and going undefeated.

Obviously but he can find them in Texas and Mississippi too, and again year 2 after a trip to the sec chip year one let’s all relax

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I mean to have lsu in the sec chip year one that has to account for something on top of he’s won every where, i say give it time
Put a hard # on it. How much time.

How long before he plays for a National Title? :mjgrin:

While you at it, how long before the Hamburglar plays for one? :ehh:

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
If you asked me before Indiana, I would have said 80-20 or 70-30. But obviously I have to account for the suspect play-calling & play (at times) from that game so it's more like 60-40 or 65-35 now. Still don't believe in them gump ass niccas, and we still hittin' for a 75% clip against them all time.

Even with last year, we hadn't fully developed yet and put up pedestrian #s by out standard, and still walked away with a 2 score victory. Problem is neither one of us finna really be tested until then so you only really gonna be able to go off of technique, scheme, coaching, etc., and try to make that as much of a transitive property as you can.

I don't know if I'd pick us in a -17 spread but I'd bet it down to 14 and feel comfortable fr. Nothing from ND is jumping out on the screen at me just yet besides slightly more consistent QB play.

He’s earned good faith, and qbs early on take time to to get comfortable in his system and reads, but maybe just maybe y’all finally caught a brick at the qb position