PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
Do ya'll think more Power 5 schools are gonna be looking at HBCU quarterbacks and also FCS quarterbacks now? Before the question was could they translate to the big stage. But now you look at what Cameron Ward is doing coming from Incarnate Word and now you got Shedeur coming from Jackson state putting up video game numbers.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
What yall think :jbhmm:

Mentioned it earlier, there is a reason sorry ass coaches dont like deion, he gonna raise expectations from them some who are highest state employees actually having to win.. They cant use excuse well I need 4 years to get my guys in.. while they cash millions.. You better bring some louie luggage, you better WIN

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
What yall think :jbhmm:

This is how the sausage is made unfortunately

Neither is good, that’s kids that may have been counting on this scholarship, to get out their families dire conditions, and break generational poverty,

But also Tex st is so dysfunctional they are trying to win through the portal exclusively and when it’s new coaches guys get gone especially in that environment

Mentioned it earlier, there is a reason sorry ass coaches dont like deion, he gonna raise expectations from them some who are highest state employees actually having to win.. They cant use excuse well I need 4 years to get my guys in.. while they cash millions.. You better bring some louie luggage, you better WIN

1:1 situation, it’s game one, the money finally kicked in and helped after two coaches begged for the money, ironically they finally came together to get they money up to get Carl up out the paint

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Sean Lewis was HC at Kent St. Deion got him to come be his OC, pretty sure he making more money now tho and this platform will probably get him a better gig..

I meant a P5, it used to be a time it was a pipeline to P5 from the Mac, them days are gone unfortunately, so i understand why he did what he did, my point was, dudes really good in his own right so give him his props on his skill was my point

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I think y’all get it together, OSU is one of my playoff picks.

First game jitters or whatever…but y’all used to beat teams like IU 56-6
End of the day, we breaking in a new QB and mostly a new line. As much as I hate it & can't stand to watch it, it's gonna be some growing pains. But I'd rather it show itself now than a few games from now.

Like my earlier post showed, mostly all our QBs struggled their first games where they were named official starters then by year end, niccas was saying how spoiled we is with continuing to get good QBs so we gon see. McCord showed a CPL flashes of what he could be if they stop acting like heaux...

Also, Day admitted he was being a conservative bytch after saying he was gonna be more aggressive now following the GA game cuz the players respond to it more. So he either needs to embrace his full football psycho or give full playcalling reigns ova to a mf like Hartline & not just game prep.

Daps
Reppin
Chi
End of the day, we breaking in a new QB and mostly a new line. As much as I hate it & can't stand to watch it, it's gonna be some growing pains. But I'd rather it show itself now than a few games from now.

Like my earlier post showed, mostly all our QBs struggled their first games where they were named official starters then by year end, niccas was saying how spoiled we is with continuing to get good QBs so we gon see. McCord showed a CPL flashes of what he could be if they stop acting like heaux...

Also, Day admitted he was being a conservative bytch after saying he was gonna be more aggressive now following the GA game cuz the players respond to it more. So he either needs to embrace his full football psycho or give full playcalling reigns ova to a mf like Hartline & not just game prep.

What's your confidence level of going into South Bend and coming out w/ a dub? Still have a few weeks to work out the kinks, but that kind of play calling won't cut it against a ranked team on the road.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Any one watch Mattbegreat videos on youtube? Really enjoy his college football stuff, and his predictions are usually pretty accurate. Been following since he was at like 500 subscribers.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
I think he can, gotta get that qb situation together and gotta find that star on offense

Nah, he doesn't have it. He gets destroyed by real teams anytime he attempts to get close to a championship.

He doesn't have his talent evaluation down. He thought he could just go to Louisiana and hoard players and have a chance, but you still have to find those couple of dawgs outside of your natural recruiting area that can come in and make you a real contender.

We look at Deion and the way he is trying to build. He knows you have to go and find those top guys and put them in the right position to affect the game. For example, breh just said today he won't even let Travis Hunter practice until Wednesday, because he knows about playing 2 ways. He played at the Super Bowl and the World Series, he knows what championship teams look like.

Brian Kelly doesn't have that in him. He has had so many years to show that he does, and he hasn't.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
You can better your program this way. But building thru high school recruiting is still the best eay to stack talent and develop players.

However if you have a hole, the portal can provide just the right player sometimes.
It is possible to hit for a season this way. But is it sustainable? Lets ask Mel Tucker...