PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Colorado finna be the Dallas Cowboys of college football.

Win or lose

I think it’s good for College Football to have that flashy polarizing program similar to the Cowboys that both casuals and hardcores either love or hate.

Whereas the UGAs and Bamas of the world are more like the Patriots in that people hate them cause they’re good.

If they can get to 6 wins that would be really good for them.

Daps
Reppin
Chi
I think it’s good for College Football to have that flashy polarizing program similar to the Cowboys that both casuals and hardcores either love or hate.

Whereas the UGAs and Bamas of the world are more like the Patriots in that people hate them cause they’re good.

There was a day when ppl hated the cowboys bc they were good …30 years ago 🤣🤣🤣

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
All this to be a General Studies major is ridiculous
Believe it or not.. dude's studying to be (I believe) a neurosurgeon. :ohmy:
Nah, he not losing this season
Not losing what?

That gut?

chapelle-charlie-murphy.gif

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

I don’t think people hate Bama/uga unless you a rival, so much as nikkas tired of them winning

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Their dc dialed it up good and good communication

On the defensive side, come tf on, a breakdown happened and dude blew an assignment, i don’t think for one minute prime DC is some how better coaching up than tcus, btw cu oc should be a HC he’s so good so there’s that, you want to say they made a good play cool, but giving up 42 points ain’t a good defense
Sean Lewis was HC at Kent St. Deion got him to come be his OC, pretty sure he making more money now tho and this platform will probably get him a better gig..

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps

Thats Chris Gamble? shyt hurt when Dillard grad, south florida boy put decent clamps on Andre Johnson in championship game.. Dre literally ended some NFL aspriations in big games (shout out Dejuan groce), never seen him not dominate whoever they put in front of him.. Think gamble was a true freshman too..