DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Put a hard # on it. How much time.

How long before he plays for a National Title? :mjgrin:

While you at it, how long before the Hamburglar plays for one? :ehh:

Idk, 2-3 years then you start asking questions unless he’s literally knocking on the door like uga, winning a chip is so much more than talent and coaching

As for harb idk, we’d have to a mass more blue chips, and that be a philosophical pivot, i don’t think the school is down to be fully committed, and Jim don’t know how to play that big game hunting game, plus i can’t imagine him trying to deal with them personalities as far as the big time 5 stars, and the nil ain’t cutting checks til you play and do good, if we win one, a lot of shyt fell into place, and it’s out of left field

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Deion said he only wanted to build 30% (ot so) thru hs recruiting. Could've sworn I heard that

Deion is thinking the right way. Why waste time with high school recruits where 50% of them will not play up to par when you can get in the portal and get guys that have experience and can help you right away.

He is thinking on a professional level. That's what college ball has turned into now. He has the personality to attract free agents. He's going to use that to his advantage. Brehs that don't work out at Georgia, Ohio State, Alabama, Florida State can come to him and get rehabilitated.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
He’s earned good faith, and qbs early on take time to to get comfortable in his system and reads, but maybe just maybe y’all finally caught a brick at the qb position

I would, never violate the code of the Buckeye QBs
And I would never make a promise, that I know I couldn't keep

S6vK6bT.png

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Do ya'll think more Power 5 schools are gonna be looking at HBCU quarterbacks and also FCS quarterbacks now? Before the question was could they translate to the big stage. But now you look at what Cameron Ward is doing coming from Incarnate Word and now you got Shedeur coming from Jackson state putting up video game numbers.
I wouldn’t doubt it, no matter what league it is you either got it or you don’t