PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
If I woulda known LSU coaches was doin stuff like this, I wouldnt have even bothered..:what:

I said so much earlier in this thread

I’m not sure if this was a situation of him coming to the staff and trying gain more skills, or the staff trying to add another layers to his repertoire, but all they did was have him out of position, he played the spy position, rushed the passer sparingly, and when he tried to drop in coverage he looked lost, they will have to figure out if they want to stick to this or have him on the edge but it’s game one

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
8:00p 9 Clemson – Duke ESPN scared to record this game because I don't know Clemson team gone show up

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
for the uninformed, deion sanders went to fsu, when he came to the Braves, fsu fans started doing the Chop at atlanta Fulton county stadium, rest is history

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
I said so much earlier in this thread

I’m not sure if this was a situation of him coming to the staff and trying gain more skills, or the staff trying to add another layers to his repertoire, but all they did was have him out of position, he played the spy position, rushed the passer sparingly, and when he tried to drop in coverage he looked lost, they will have to figure out if they want to stick to this or have him on the edge but it’s game one
All that development shyt you save for Grambling state so he can get his feet wet and work out the kinks.. In a game like FSU you let your dogs hunt.. They were already down with Maason Smith out, I just dont see the benefit of having Micah Parson type impact player and saying we gonna get you skilled up to play a less impactful position that will get you paid less in NFL in a BIG game..

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Also I know someone tried to talk down his loss but to me Corey Raymond is LSU! He would of never had his DBs getting cooked like that, he would of never had a DB with a fukking cowboy collar covering the best WR one on one :mjlol:Man WTF kinda clown shyt going on at "DBU", even LBs dont wear cowboy collars anymore, this nikka named burns and getting cooked out there..

Also Tommy Moffit team never looked like this, LSU looked like they wore down in second half and then started getting pushed around and bullied..The fall off from 1st half was :picard:. Should of known BK was a clown when he got rid of those two.

Last edited:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
All that development shyt you save for Grambling state so he can get his feet wet and work out the kinks.. In a game like FSU you let your dogs hunt.. They were already down with Maason Smith out, I just dont see the benefit of having Micah Parson type impact player and saying we gonna get you skilled up to play a less impactful position that will get you paid less in NFL in a BIG game..

True, could be they thought he’d be more effective in the spy, and figured they had the quick passing game he’d have no time for pass rush