PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
It’s gonna be some end of year thinkpieces if they end up wasting yet another presumptive #1 WR, 2 years in a row :hubie:
Not to mention another 5 star in Ebuka.

Oh and another 5 star in Fleming.

But you right.. it aint our business.. :hubie:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Shadeur surprised me and was good. And vs the defenses he plays this yr, he's definr going to get stats. But damn TCU is azz. How did Harbs and dem lose to those bums:mindblown:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
1693759547518-png.397200

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
mack-brown-manny-diaz.gif

Mack be sonning nikkas
Mack took it PERSONAL with Manny, he felt like Manny got him fired at Texas, so he relished WHOOPING Manny something different. Everyone knew if Manny didnt win this game he was done and it set alot of things in motion.

Mack like "How does it feel? Manny like what? Mack: "Im just returning the favor you gave me, helping you lose your dream job, lifes a bytch, enjoy!"

vino

Superstar
Daps
That's WILD. But why did breh even sign that contract?

25 years, damn, the average nfl career is prob like 2-3 years. They wanted his money even if he went into nfl broadcasting, or asst coaching. That's dirty dirty.

These schools need lawyers on deck to read these contracts before the kids sign.

I wouldn’t trust a lawyer provided by the schools. If getting nil offer then he should hire an outside lawyer.

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Altho I don't agree with how Deion handled their roster, ultimately, as with many things, it comes down to race.

He knows that as a new black coach at a major school, you gotta hit the ground running. Cant have your first year winning 1 game. And who knows, they may not win a game the rest of the season, but even if that happened this first win was huge
I love how he handled it, honestly. Why have the same bum ass nikkas that went 1-11 the previous year take up roster spots when you, as a famous black head coach, only have 3 years to make shyt shake?

Tact shouldn't take priority over the pursuit of success.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Shadeur surprised me and was good. And vs the defenses he plays this yr, he's definr going to get stats. But damn TCU is azz. How did Harbs and dem lose to those bums:mindblown:

1. They lost a monster WR to the draft
2. Duggan, tho a back up qb, played perfectly the entire season.
3. They built some of that team thru the portal, so some of those players were 1 and done.
4. Their playing style caught Mich off guard. They recovered but they just couldn't completely stop it

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

Aight so boom

Saban said earlier this week that he wasn’t releasing a depth chart, numerous coaches didn’t either but Tim Brando and Paul Finebaum singled out Saban and called it a bullying tactic against the media, as if Saban is losing sleep over the media.

And I guess Shannon’s beef with Saban is how he responded to a question last night idk, he already popped shyt and apologized behind a paywall though.