• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
The fact that most of the Auburn forum is pleased with us taking Freeze over Deion just exemplifies the tomfoolery of white people:dead:.

They'd rather give a verified scumbag a 3rd chance than give an outspoken black man a single one:mjlol:.

If Colorado wins 9 or more games, kats on that forum will be fukking livid.
I have a Auburn fan at the gym and he definitely on some :mjpls: sh*t.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
@O.iatlhawksfan give us all your recruits.:lolbron:

michael-irvin-laugh.gif

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
The fact that most of the Auburn forum is pleased with us taking Freeze over Deion just exemplifies the tomfoolery of white people:dead:.

They'd rather give a verified scumbag a 3rd chance than give an outspoken black man a single one:mjlol:.

Freeze recruiting is insane, dude probably gonna have us right. Sanders the type of get that gives you a chance at a dynasty, if things break right

I can understand why Auburn went with the two base run rather than the potential homer though

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

Deion would have never got a fair shake, for the first time in forever we’d see the auburn fanbase/money unite only to try and get him fired