The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Our OC was there during the prime Art years, and we got them choice routes instilled too. They’re apparently such a bytch to really get down pat, and CU looked truly flawless in execution. Sanders made the right reads almost every play and I felt like the WRs ran sharp routes. I don’t think their gameplan and execution can get enough love
Yea Montgomery was with Briles way back at stephenville late 90s, rode with him Houston thru Baylor.. Freeze knows offense so they should get it right eventually you would think.. What was the timeline fans expecting turnaround, before Deion stepped on all that waiting 3-5 years BS?

KneeGrow.

Superstar
Daps

mack-brown-manny-diaz.gif

Mack be sonning nikkas

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
QB school all ready did breakdown of all 22 film of Shedeur cooking in Sean Lewis offense, mannnnn seeing the dna of that baylor offense with the choice routes, he might not be there long but anytime can see a Briles type system, and Shedeur gonna be at helm, they really must see tv..

My nikka, you need to fix your fukking grammar, holy shyt...

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Whats ya thoughts on NIL lawsuits and these contracts that try to get a piece of these kids future earnings?! :why:NIL deals sounding like the new music industry 360.. I seen all them boys post game looking like MONEYYYY, Im talking even the freshman dripped out in diamonds, I know this last class got P.A.I.D. but hope they aint sign no devil deals :francis: Reshada LUCKY UF initiative reneged on him

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Yea Montgomery was with Briles way back at stephenville late 90s, rode with him Houston thru Baylor.. Freeze knows offense so they should get it right eventually you would think.. What was the timeline fans expecting turnaround, before Deion stepped on all that waiting 3-5 years BS?
Coming off a 1-11 season they didn't really have any. They would've just been happy with 5-6 wins and a possible. It's kind of similar to the position Chip Kelly is in. He could win 8 games a year and never really have any pressure, Which is wild because Jim Mora was much better there than him and got fired for that.

As for great offensive coaches.........Dana Holgersen still looking like a fraud. Houston might fukk around and go 4-8 or some shyt this year.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps

Altho I don't agree with how Deion handled their roster, ultimately, as with many things, it comes down to race.

He knows that as a new black coach at a major school, you gotta hit the ground running. Cant have your first year winning 1 game. And who knows, they may not win a game the rest of the season, but even if that happened this first win was huge

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Coming off a 1-11 season they didn't really have any. They would've just been happy with 5-6 wins and a possible. It's kind of similar to the position Chip Kelly is in. He could win 8 games a year and never really have any pressure, Which is wild because Jim Mora was much better there than him and got fired for that.

As for great offensive coaches.........Dana Holgersen still looking like a fraud. Houston might fukk around and go 4-8 or some shyt this year.
I thought dude was a aurburn fan, he got the snowbunny last coach was frolicking with in his bio.. But @Dray5K say my grammar off, I probably didnt specify correctly..

My nikka, you need to fix your fukking grammar, holy shyt...
lol, i got u..

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Whats ya thoughts on NIL lawsuits and these contracts that try to get a piece of these kids future earnings?! :why:NIL deals sounding like the new music industry 360.. I seen all them boys post game looking like MONEYYYY, Im talking even the freshman dripped out in diamonds, I know this last class got P.A.I.D. but hope they aint sign no devil deals :francis: Reshada LUCKY UF initiative reneged on him

That's WILD. But why did breh even sign that contract?

25 years, damn, the average nfl career is prob like 2-3 years. They wanted his money even if he went into nfl broadcasting, or asst coaching. That's dirty dirty.

These schools need lawyers on deck to read these contracts before the kids sign.

Silkk

Daps
I thought dude was a aurburn fan, he got the snowbunny last coach was frolicking with in his bio.. But @Dray5K say my grammar off, I probably didnt specify correctly..

lol, i got u..
Oh you talking about Auburn, SEC fans are different. Gotta remember they ran off Gus who was the best coach they've had the last 20-30 years while he was winning consistently.

They'll probably take 7-8 win season this year but come next year you better believe they're gonna want to compete with BAMA, UGA, & LSU. Especially because of B.Kelly winning the west and 10 games in his year 1.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Gus who was the best coach they've had the last 20-30 years while he was winning consistently.

Tommy Tuberville was a better coach than Gus. He's the one that wanted to switch to spread offense before it even became popular around college football. He had an undefeated season and should have played in the championship game in 2004. Cadillac Williams, Ronnie Brown. So many NFL players played for him. Gus just caught lightning (Cam Newton) with Gene Chizik and parlayed that into a head coaching career. Tommy just got caught up in the change to Nick Saban at bama. He couldn't keep up with recruiting at the time.

Tommy won 6 straight years against Bama.

Silkk

Daps
Tommy Tuberville was a better coach than Gus. He's the one that wanted to switch to spread offense before it even became popular around college football. He had an undefeated season and should have played in the championship game in 2004. Cadillac Williams, Ronnie Brown. So many NFL players played for him. Gus just caught lightning with Gene Chizik and parlayed that into a head coaching career.

Tommy won 6 straight years against Bama.
Did he win six straight years against Nick Saban’s Alabama? :comeon:

Edit: Know what, Don’t even answer that. Im cool, Enjoy your day breh.