The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Would be awesome to play So Cal in the playoffs. Wishful thinking cause they not going to get there to make it happen.

what-wwe.gif

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
At the end of the day, OSU was on the road against a conference opponent that has played them close over the past few years.
I wont dissect everything else you said because its not that wrong, but, you haven't scored less than 30 vs indiana in 22 years...Michigan doesn't always run up a check on them, lets not act like indiana and osu have been competitive in a LONG time

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Hold up hold up hold up....

So oSu got 2 mid ass QB's, right?

I just realized Devin Brown is white too. :dead:

And he's number 33.

Have your QB be number 33 brehs.

5f52ff6f7ed0ee001e25db3d

.. cause errbody gonna eat. :wow:

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
RyanDay.jpg

Don't ever call anyone else a pedo, when defending a dude that looks like this. :hhh:

That shyt was textbook too :picard:

:laff:

camron-cam.gif

bytch, you're tHe oHiO StAtE tho. How is Indi-fukkin-Ana gonna make your offense look like baby shyt tho? :mjlol:

Ya'll are fukkin food. Feast status.

I wont dissect everything else you said because its not that wrong, but, you haven't scored less than 30 vs indiana in 22 years...Michigan doesn't always run up a check on them, lets not act like indiana and osu have been competitive in a LONG time

Hold up hold up hold up....

So oSu got 2 mid ass QB's, right?

I just realized Devin Brown is white too. :dead:

And he's number 33.

Have your QB be number 33 brehs.

5f52ff6f7ed0ee001e25db3d

.. cause errbody gonna eat. :wow:

:beli: scUM b*stards keep praying for OSU downfall while the NCAA is heading to Hoebaugh office like..

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
tOSU ain’t got ONE black person in contention for that job? :gucci: I saw the name “Devin Brown” and thought…that fella has to be brown at least

I can understand starting a white guy but they literally haven’t had a white dude start there in the last 10 years lol…I’d keep one breh for good luck or something

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
QB school all ready did breakdown of all 22 film of Shedeur cooking in Sean Lewis offense, mannnnn seeing the dna of that baylor offense with the choice routes, he might not be there long but anytime can see a Briles type system, and Shedeur gonna be at helm, they really must see tv..

Our OC was there during the prime Art years, and we got them choice routes instilled too. They’re apparently such a bytch to really get down pat, and CU looked truly flawless in execution. Sanders made the right reads almost every play and I felt like the WRs ran sharp routes. I don’t think their gameplan and execution can get enough love

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
tOSU ain’t got ONE black person in contention for that job? :gucci: I saw the name “Devin Brown” and thought…that fella has to be brown at least

I can understand starting a white guy but they literally haven’t had a white dude start there in the last 10 years lol…I’d keep one breh for good luck or something
Nope.

Marshmallow status

:mjgrin:

One creh can run but cant throw. The other got a meh arm and cant run for shyt.

Ya hate to see it.

trying-not-to-laugh-cracking-up.gif