• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
I fully support expect him to get better. Play calling was awlful, and we didn’t use any tempo either. I remember the noise after CJ lost to Oregon and he turned out ok. Not worried as of yet.
I read a tweet that suggests that Indiana came in with a different defense than what they was expecting and it threw the play calling off. But still, there were too many mishaps with this offense for some basic stuff. At the end of the day, OSU was on the road against a conference opponent that has played them close over the past few years. It's still a conference win and a good test to see how the team handles pressure when things are not going right. Now, they play two homes games against lesser OOC teams where they can fine tune some areas before going to South Bend at night. I'm not going to stress that the offense was not full go at the first game of the season with a new QB starting with the conditions above. If they still look like sh*t in a few weeks, then it time to panic.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
QB school all ready did breakdown of all 22 film of Shedeur cooking in Sean Lewis offense, mannnnn seeing the dna of that baylor offense with the choice routes, he might not be there long but anytime can see a Briles type system, and Shedeur gonna be at helm, they really must see tv..

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
I didn’t even recognize the Ohio State I saw yesterday

I’m so used to them putting up 40-50 on mid B1G opponents
Its HARD to hit on QBs, to hit on QBs multiple times in a row will spoil ANY fanbase.. Maybe things avg out and dark days are ahead.. Was buddy first start so lets see how it plays out, after a month should know, They dont play anyone of note most times anyway

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I fully expect him to get better. Play calling was awlful, and we didn’t use any tempo either. I remember the noise after CJ lost to Oregon and he turned out ok. Not worried as of yet.
fukk all that. You better pray he does cause if not im on your head ALL SEASON after all that booty chatter you talked about the actual great QBs here :ufdup:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
That piece of sh*t is guilty as hell :camby:. Hope the NCAA throws the book on his pedo looking ass :pacspit:.
RyanDay.jpg

Don't ever call anyone else a pedo, when defending a dude that looks like this. :hhh:

That shyt was textbook too :picard:
I read a tweet that suggests that Indiana came in with a different defense than what they was expecting and it threw the play calling off. But still, there were too many mishaps with this offense for some basic stuff. At the end of the day, OSU was on the road against a conference opponent that has played them close over the past few years. It's still a conference win and a good test to see how the team handles pressure when things are not going right. Now, they play two homes games against lesser OOC teams where they can fine tune some areas before going to South Bend at night. I'm not going to stress that the offense was not full go at the first game of the season with a new QB starting with the conditions above. If they still look like sh*t in a few weeks, then it time to panic.
:laff:

camron-cam.gif

bytch, you're tHe oHiO StAtE tho. How is Indi-fukkin-Ana gonna make your offense look like baby shyt tho? :mjlol:

Ya'll are fukkin food. Feast status.