The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I don't care what info you have, I know it isn't a factor for McKinley. His mom cares about academics and being able to see him play home games on Saturday's after watching his brother play on Friday nights. Anyone insinuating NIL is a factor is just setting up an excuse for why a particular school may lose this recruitment.
Bruh. It's A factor.

"I’ll let you be the judge of that. A lot of back and forth it seems. But I see your NIL comment as well and wanted to answer in one response. I don’t that it’s their sole focus, but of course, it’s going to play a part. They understand the money will be there with all three or four teams still in play. I just also get the sense they are using all the pros and cons, including NIL, to make the decision. Meaning, they will get something from a collective, but they also don’t seem to be making the decision solely on the most money. Hope that makes sense. I guess money talks but it’s not the end all here. It’s always going to play a role. That’s with everyone in life, no matter how little. Still plays a part someway or somehow"

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Bruh. It's A factor.

"I’ll let you be the judge of that. A lot of back and forth it seems. But I see your NIL comment as well and wanted to answer in one response. I don’t that it’s their sole focus, but of course, it’s going to play a part. They understand the money will be there with all three or four teams still in play. I just also get the sense they are using all the pros and cons, including NIL, to make the decision. Meaning, they will get something from a collective, but they also don’t seem to be making the decision solely on the most money. Hope that makes sense. I guess money talks but it’s not the end all here. It’s always going to play a role. That’s with everyone in life, no matter how little. Still plays a part someway or somehow"
:skip: breh every player on the respective teams in contention will get something from NIL in the course of there tenure there. That passage is basically saying NIL ain't a factor. An NIL recruitment is more in the vein of Colin Simmons where NIL packages had to be presented. The McKinley's aren't really weighing that into their decision nor or they asking schools what they are going to get NIL wise.