PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Id probably wait until next year for season tickets for Auburn. If Thorne takes care of the ball and the defense can stop the run then Auburn should be decent this year tho tbh
Them LSU and OU games should be center stage. 2025 gonna be nuts too, although no idea what the schedule format looks like by then

Daps
Reppin
Chi
I hope so I wish they stop trying to force A&M on LSU fans

Yea those forced rivalries are trash.

Big ten did this with MSU vs PSU. I think the series is dead even after 30+ years, it’s generally always close, but there’s still no real animosity, we don’t hate PSU and vice versa.

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother
I hope so I wish they stop trying to force A&M on LSU fans

ugh, we are going to end up with A&M because of fan proximity to travel like how they paired us with ole miss, which is an old rivalry...and bama lsu is a hot ticket game...i wish we had florida as permanent rivals instead, but TAMU has our number every other year because of jimbo and even more because they have petrino as OC

oklahoma and florida has no rivalry and they forced that as permanent but it's like a good round robin to gauge who's the SEC champs

texas having close proximity rivals in TAMU, oklahoma, and arkansas makes it look like a mini-big 12 reuinion again within the SEC, hell make those people travel more and give them a real dose of the SEC instead of just their neighbors, smh

at least nick saban didn't politic and make vanderbilt their permanent rivals

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother
damn...saw this on the florida gator discord

the LSU fan discord just started, btw

Join the Death Valley Discord Server!

IMG_9109.webp

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Breh I think either OU ripping off 10 wins or that man is gone by December. As I understand, some OU fans still shell shocked by being that ass last year
Both UT and OU barring a major injury have no excuse to not win 10 games this year. A failure to do so by either coach should rightfully put them on the hot seat.