PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
My question is... Who's going to actual games this season? Imma try to be active in this thread this season though.
Got season tix (thanks tax payers). Going to Lincoln for Nebraska/Michigan. Hitting up Bedlam. May slide down to Fayetteville for a game if the homie @No Sleep fall thru

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Arik Gilbert is mentally unwell. Since he's been at LSU they've known this. LSU, UGA, and now Nebraska. Maybe even since high school. But there's a history of mental illness in his family and each program has covered up what's really keeping him off the field.

This is where football losses me. Everyone is gonna laugh at this kid but the fact is -

Multiple million dollar institutions have signed him up to bash his head in more instead of getting him some fukking help.

Dozens, if not hundreds, of people by now know what's happening with him but look - he almost just got fukking killed on another roster somewhere. And it's jokes all round. This sport is trash tbh.
Yea. I’m not cool they dropping this and making jokes. Again goes to what I’ve seen with my own two. Folks say they care about mental health but we’ve seen it plenty of times when it come to Black men, they toss that compassion in the bushes and turn into some wanna be comedian. I won’t even blame the sport, that’s an easy target. It’s the mf that root for teams in it. They’re the trash.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
My question is... Who's going to actual games this season? Imma try to be active in this thread this season though.
I'll be in Columbia, SC a lot!!! I need my brehs LOIC (@PortCityProphet @DropTopDoc @Lucky_Lefty ) to tell me what to put on this sign I want to take to College Gameday in Charlotte LOL.

Got season tix (thanks tax payers). Going to Lincoln for Nebraska/Michigan. Hitting up Bedlam. May slide down to Fayetteville for a game if the homie @No Sleep fall thru
Knoxville? I may be able to do Fayetteville.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola