The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
My question is... Who's going to actual games this season? Imma try to be active in this thread this season though.
Always attend home games and all Orange bowls/championship games, also attend the classic for yearsss(Famu/Bethune, IYKYK:ohlawd:), usually get to a big game in the south east depending on schedule.. But I got fam on team this year and this might be last year (Pray for lil breh) so goin to a few road games this season also.. So definitely Miami OH this friday, TAMU next week, Clemson game at home, FSU on road, Goin to Philly for Temple, not sure if Im doin both UNC/NCST (might split those, been to chapel hill before leaning NCST)

Should be a good season, I might have to catch a game in Coliseum, They got Heisman QB and a future finalist in Branch, might have to catch them live..

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
The rivalry game and revenge factor, by that point of the season Players will be bought in to Venebles program
Breh I think either OU ripping off 10 wins or that man is gone by December. As I understand, some OU fans still shell shocked by being that ass last year

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
My question is... Who's going to actual games this season? Imma try to be active in this thread this season though.
Thought about buying season tickets but $500 to root for Michigan St cac as my QB? :patrice:

Might try to bum off one of these tailgates tho

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

He said Natty

funny-martinlawrence.gif
Look at the broke boys laughing at the prospects of buying a ticket to a bowl game.

Because ain't no way you laughing at Michigan:dahell:, check the score

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thought about buying season tickets but $500 to root for Michigan St cac as my QB? :patrice:

Might try to bum off one of these tailgates tho
Id probably wait until next year for season tickets for Auburn. If Thorne takes care of the ball and the defense can stop the run then Auburn should be decent this year tho tbh