The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
I thought if they transferred this late they have to sit?
Idk if it's been confirmed but 2 ways I have seen immediately eligibility is grad transfer and we had a corner who was dismissed after portal window and he transferred to ole miss with immediate eligibility because of some funding loophole

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I'm hearing it's down to OU and A&M.
OU with very slight lead but A&M pushing very hard with NIL.
This isn't an NIL recruitment, his decision won't be based on that so wherever you are hearing that is way off based. Academics and location are the major factors here.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
This isn't an NIL recruitment, his decision won't be based on that so wherever you are hearing that is way off based. Academics and location are the major factors here.

I didn't say it was totally based on that, but it is a factor. I would post the info but I'm in traffic rt now.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I didn't say it was totally based on that, but it is a factor. I would post the info but I'm in traffic rt now.
I don't care what info you have, I know it isn't a factor for McKinley. His mom cares about academics and being able to see him play home games on Saturday's after watching his brother play on Friday nights. Anyone insinuating NIL is a factor is just setting up an excuse for why a particular school may lose this recruitment.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
He’ll be at LSU when they get their D-line coach back and Texas and A&M will lose momentum after they lose 4+ games like they always do