That's wild
Bruh :dead:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea

Something wrong with this guy

Arik Gilbert is mentally unwell. Since he's been at LSU they've known this. LSU, UGA, and now Nebraska. Maybe even since high school. But there's a history of mental illness in his family and each program has covered up what's really keeping him off the field.

This is where football losses me. Everyone is gonna laugh at this kid but the fact is -

Multiple million dollar institutions have signed him up to bash his head in more instead of getting him some fukking help.

Dozens, if not hundreds, of people by now know what's happening with him but look - he almost just got fukking killed on another roster somewhere. And it's jokes all round. This sport is trash tbh.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Arik Gilbert is mentally unwell. Since he's been at LSU they've known this. LSU, UGA, and now Nebraska. Maybe even since high school. But there's a history of mental illness in his family and each program has covered up what's really keeping him off the field.

This is where football losses me. Everyone is gonna laugh at this kid but the fact is -

Multiple million dollar institutions have signed him up to bash his head in more instead of getting him some fukking help.

Dozens, if not hundreds, of people by now know what's happening with him but look - he almost just got fukking killed on another roster somewhere. And it's jokes all round. This sport is trash tbh.
That's an actual shame.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
:jbhmm: Colt McCoy was the last QB left from his draft class('10)? That was a garbage draft for QBs though.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
My question is... Who's going to actual games this season? Imma try to be active in this thread this season though.
I'm going to a couple Washington games I'm sure. Unfortunately my only trip to Ann arbor is scheduled during their bye week. If they go to a bowl game out west I'll go, and if they go to the Natty I will absolutely go. IDGAF about cost if they get there.

I might go to Western Michigan @ eastern Michigan when I'm in town though.

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
I'm going to a couple Washington games I'm sure. Unfortunately my only trip to Ann arbor is scheduled during their bye week. If they go to a bowl game out west I'll go, and if they go to the Natty I will absolutely go. IDGAF about cost if they get there.

I might go to Western Michigan @ eastern Michigan when I'm in town though.

Natty???